What she doesn't know...won't hurt her

free dating

My wife is a hottie, and she knows it. Men and women constantly check her when we are out and about. She's in her early 50s but looks like she's 40, great body and tits. She works out about 4x a week and it def shows with her nice tight abs and ass. She also dresses perfectly, showing her figure just enough so all know how hot she is. But - she is only into straight vanilla sex. Very predictable. There aren't many chances for me to get her to 'go outside the box' so to speak. No oral for her (give or receive), no fingering her fine puss - nothing but her on top of me until she cums. She's just not into anything more. Too bad for me though - I tell her its like having a Porche 911 but having to drive it like a Ford Fiesta!

But - she loves her wine and martinis. And every couple of months she has a bit too much to drink and will make it to bed just fine to go to sleep, but when that happens - she more or less passes out. And I mean dead to the world. And when that happens, its my lucky night!

I wait till she's all in bed and fast asleep (passed out) - I usually get into bed with her and I strip down with my hard on sticking straight up. I slowly work my fingers into her panties, not from the waist but from the side by her thigh. I get harder knowing I will get to finger her. I pull her panties to the side and slowly start rubbing her pussy lips. She's dry at this point, but as I work my fingers, I begin to feel her moisten up. MMMMM - I stick one finger in, then two. I sometimes have to reposition her a bit for a better angle. Then I really start working my fingers on her as she gets wetter and wetter! I have three fingers in her really deep - play around inside her feeling all her nooks and crannies. They are wonderful! I will then pull them out and lick them clean - she tastes SO good. All the while she barely moves an inch. Sometimes she snores a bit. I continue to work my fingers in her again until she is dripping her sweet juices all over my hand. When I know she def wont wake up, I will roll her over slightly onto her side and start rubbing her asshole with my wet fingers. I get SO hard at this point because I know what happens next. I get her little butt hole all lubed up with her own juices then I stick my fingers right in! One, then two - depending on how she is laying, I will finger her ass and her puss at the same time. I LOVE fingering her asshole. Both my hands just fucking her at the same time -one in the puss and one in the ass. I will pull them out and lick them clean every few mins - but then go right back at it. I love doing this to her! She would be shocked if she ever came to while I was pumping her with my fingers! Then once my puss hand is just dripping, I start stroking my rock hard cock. Sometimes I still have my other hand in her butthole. I then cum hard shooting my sperm into my hand. I like to eat some of it but not all. I take the remaining half and start mixing it into her puss and all her juice! Then once they are well blended, I lick my fingers again. I lick every drop of that combined goodness! When I am done - I wipe up her pussy as nice as I can (again licking my fingers clean) then slowly put her panties back into position.

What she doesn't know! Maybe we will have martinis again tonight!

submitted by /u/jrj14440
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more