she totally wrecked me [FF]

free dating

So I've decided to share this just cause it turns me on so much.

Those who are following me know about my adventures with my fellow soccermom, since our first time we've had quite the encounters and I've had fun everytime but one time was spectacular cause it holds a lot of potential for the future.

That particular evening her husband was out and I came over for drinks, so as usual it didn't take long before our lips were finding each other and passion started to boil again. I swear her kisses make me horney every time, people there's nothing like a passionate kiss. So it's no surprise that it didn't take us long before we were in her bedroom naked exploring each others bodies.

Now I we do talk dirty and tell each other our fantasies and one of mine was her seducing my husband and making him cheat on me, we used to be very open but he quit down a lot after becoming a father.

So during this encounter she had me tied down to the bed, legs spread arms spread. She laid next to me kissing my body, started rubbing my clit and whispered in my ears 'so you want me to use your husband, have my lips around his cock, make him fuck me hard and deep'.

That was all it took to make my pussy start dripping she fingered me hard till I came continuously whispering things she do with my husband. Honestly that was already damn hot but then came her coup de grass as I lay there recovering still tied down she put her head on my chest and took her phone out, and started watching a video.

I recognized it immediately that was my bedroom and there she was pleasing my husband his cock in her mouth. I could do anything but watch as she started mastrubating to the video. Commenting on how good he tasted and how hard he was. Then the video changed to them in reverse cowgirl she was looking right in the camera and winked, as she moaned that I was so lucky to have that great cock and I didn't deserve it.

Now I'm a switch, but this definitely struck my sub side, I was already horney as he as the 20 min video kept going. They went to doggy and missionary. Till I heard his moan that he was coming. After the vid was done she put her beautiful pussy on my mouth and said, he filled me this afternoon so you clean me, ofcourse there wasn't much left to clean but the thought itself, I went on her her pussy like a hungry beast as we lay there 69ning till another orgasm.

I swear that girl is crazy, but now we got some good leverage on my man, let's see how far we can take this ๐Ÿ˜ˆ.

As usual comments are appreciated, don't overflow me with dm's men I won't respond girls you know where to find me.

Xxx

submitted by /u/kinkycouplebel
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/ztw9qm/she_totally_wrecked_me_ff/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more