I came on my girlfriend's ass with a stranger watching us on the beach [FM]

free dating

A few weeks ago my girlfriend [F]25 and I [M]21 went to a nudist cove to take a bath on a wonderful sunny day.

We were sunbathing when things got hot, we kissed passionately and she got horny, she grabbed my cock to which she responded by putting her fingers in it, she was lying on her stomach and she began to moan loudly and lift her little ass while fingering her until she got on top of me and started riding me like a whore.

There were few people in the cove, they could see us 3 guys camping on the other side of the cove and a boat in the sea, but I think they didn't see us, and on our side of the cove there were 3 people but they couldn't see us.

After she cummed 3 times, she turned face down and I started masturbating near her ass and groping her all over, when a guy from our side of the cove appeared out of nowhere behind me. It seemed that he was leaving the beach, i stopped touching myself until he moved away a bit even though he had already caught us. The boy knew what we were doing and sat down approximately 10 meters to watch behind a rock, even so, I kept touching myself until I filled all his cheeks with cum.

I knew he had seen us. The next time I looked at the man, he had undressed, and he stared at my girlfriend, who had gone to clean all the milk from her buttocks in the water, passing in front of him, since the entrance to the water was through there.

After this we continued sunbathing, the man got dressed and left immediately, I'm sure he stayed to see if he got a prize and seeing that he didn't leave.

submitted by /u/senaica
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/zwuqwr/i_came_on_my_girlfriends_ass_with_a_stranger/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more