Missed Opportunities at the Gym [MF]

free dating

Before the lockdown happened, I would go to the gym 5 days a week. I had the same schedule and routine for the gym every week and I would be there at 7 every morning. I had been going to the gym for a while and had “splurged” on an upgraded membership. Really all that meant was I had access to the nicer locker room & showers as well as the steam room, sauna and a few other things. Every workout ended with an hour in the cardio area and that’s where most of this story takes place.

I don’t really know when I first saw her but, I instantly did a double take when I did and almost tripped over my feet. She was about 5”8 and all legs with an ass to die for. Wavy, black hair that looked like it went halfway down her back but, was in ponytail. And, she had a pair of tits that looked like they would be the perfect little handful. It’s hard not to notice all of the booties at the gym sometimes but, I’m generally pretty focused on what I’m doing that I’m not really fazed. But, this woman was something else.

A few days later I saw her again in the cardio room and we both made eye contact but, quickly broke it off. Then the same thing again a few days later but, the contact lasted a little longer. After about 2 weeks of this, I started to notice that she was at the gym everyday that I was, at the same time.

One morning when I was walking out of the change room, her and I literally walked into each other. We both were looking at our phones and bumped into each other. I started to apologize but, then I kind of froze mid sentence when I saw who I had just run into. I asked if she was alright and she just giggled and said she should live. As I was walking away, I realized that I was hard. And, I mean incredibly hard.

After that incident we would always smile at each other and say good morning. And, every time I’d see her I would get hard without realizing it and then awkwardly try to readjust my gym shorts.

The change rooms weren’t coed but, the spa area was and I had figured out that she had a upgraded membership as well. Going into the steam room was always a nice end to my workout. I would sit there and relax, generally by myself but, I started hoping that she would come into the steam room and as soon as I would think about her I would get hard.

There were a few times the door would open while I was daydreaming about her and every time my heart and cock would jump! But, it was never her.

We didn’t know anything about each other but, I know that we both found each other attractive. We would always catch each other checking the other out and offer bashful smiles in return of getting caught.

If she ever walked into the steam room while I was there, I doubt we would have done anything at the gym. But, I just wanted her to know how bad I wanted her. That just thinking of her or even briefly seeing her would make my cock ache. I don’t mean being creepy, dick pic or just whipping it out unannounced. I mean I wanted her to notice the bulge in my shorts and I wanted her to stare.

I was gearing up to make my “big move” and ask if she wanted to grab a drink or dinner. I had it all planned out and knew what I was going to say, where to I thought we could go and everything. Sadly, they locked everything down that night before I got the chance

submitted by /u/AFewConcerns
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/zry9xz/missed_opportunities_at_the_gym_mf/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more