It was unintentional, I assure you [IRTR] [F] [F22]

free dating

It was a typical Friday afternoon at the office and my coworker was complaining about not having been on a date in a while. I decided to encourage her to try her luck on Tinder and, to her surprise, she ended up matching with someone she really liked. They chatted for a while and eventually he asked her out. However, he also mentioned that he had a friend in town and asked if my coworker knew anyone who could be his date as well. Without hesitation, I offered to be her wingwoman and join them on their outing.

We met up at a lounge and had a great time laughing and chatting. Unfortunately, my coworker had to head home early because she had work the next morning. I decided to stay and hang out with the two guys, and we ended up dancing together for most of the night. At one point, we took a break and went outside to cool off. That's when things started to get a little steamy - my original date and I began making out and, to my surprise, his friend was standing there looking a little awkward.

Feeling sympathetic, I asked him if he wanted to join in and before I knew it, I was making out with my coworker's date as well. It was all a bit of a blur, but eventually we ended up at a hotel and, well, you can probably guess what happened next. It was definitely a wild and unexpected night, but I can't say I regret it.

submitted by /u/severnayagirl
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more