[f21] gave a guy a bj when he was on the phone to his gf

free dating

Im feely very horny atm so wanted to post this. A while back one of my fwbs got a girlfriend so I asked him if he wanted to carry on and he tells me that he will think about it. A few weeks later he sends me a message asking if i wanted to come over.

When I got to his place I asked him about his gf and he replied that she didnt know he was there. I didnt care to question it so i got on my knees, unbuttoned my shirt and his trousers, slid his cock out, giving him a slow handjob.

This was when when his phone rang and he told me it was from his gf and that he needed to answer it. I told him to put it on speaker phone. His gf said “hi babe” but as he was replying i thought to myself, screw the slow handjob and I went as fast as my wrist would allow. Ill never forget the look of shock and pleasure he gave me as he replied “hey baby, how you doing?”

They she then went on to talk about her day and i then spat on his cock, stroked it a few times and then proceeded to give him the sloppiest blow job. I deep throated his cock gagging when the whole thing was as the back of my throat but forcing myself to take it causing my saliva to cover his cock. As i was sucking on it, i looked up at him, his face in complete pleasure not listening to a word his gf said. This went on for a total of 5 mins till he climaxed in my mouth. He let out a soft moan and i remember his gf asking if he was alright.

I slept over that night but had to leave in the morning because his gf was coming over.

submitted by /u/hornie-bunny
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more