Coffee Memories [MF]

free dating

My phone dinged with a message
I'm in the park can you bring coffee?
I smiled as I recalled our last coffee in her office.... still hearing her
moans as my tongue danced on her pussy. Her hands in my hair as she guided me
to her clit and how she gushed when my teeth pulled her swollen nub
ON MY WAY
we walked from the parking lot down to a bench by the water enjoying the
warm sun, a random kiss and some quick gropes. just before we got to the bench
she slipped her panties into my hand.
coffee forgotten as we sat on the bench kissing deeply as my hand slipped ip
her skirt to find her excitement had run down her thighs... going higher until
my fingers touched her wet pubic hair and she groaned into my ear as they
brushed along her swollen lips
my fingers danced over her pussy. building her excitement
I seen a jogger on the trail, as he got close I pushed my finger as deep
inside her as I could
"look up" I demanded
as her eyes focused on the jogger she soaked my hand with her cum

submitted by /u/Hermang67
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/zoigc3/coffee_memories_mf/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more