First time with a trans girl

free dating

So first off this is my first time posting on here, I’m a 18m bi curious you can say, i dont really find men attractive but a trans girl, let me tell you, I can’t get enough of them. I downloaded Grindr so I can find myself someone to hook up with, preferably a trans girl. I got to texting one and she told me to come over, it was like 11:45 pm so it was pretty late. I never met up with someone on Grindr so I was nervous, so I said I can’t come tonight can I come by tomorrow. She said yeah no problem I’m free. So tomorrow comes and I’m in her area and I text her, hey I’m nearby can I come by? She said yea and gave me the code to get in. I was very nervous going in because I’ve never been with a trans girl and tbh I haven’t hooked up with someone in a while.

So I pull up to her door and she opens it. When she opens it she’s a beautiful silk robe with her hair straightened. She looked stunning. I walked in and told her I’ve never done this before and she asked how I old I was and I told her 18, she looked surprised so I asked her how old she was and she was 25. She takes a few looks at me and says she doesn’t know if she wanted to blow me, cause that’s why I originally pulled up. So I said that’s fine I’m not gonna push it. We end up getting undressed and we are laying in her bed naked, she’s playing music on the tv and we look over to each other and start to make out. She gets on top of me while we continue to make out. While we are making out she starts to stroke our cocks together and that felt so good. I asked if it was ok if I blew her since she didn’t wanna blow me. She said sure I’m not gonna pass up a blowjob. She laid down on her bed on her back while I got into position to suck a dick. I start to stroke it at first and then decide to go all in and put it in my mouth. When I started to suck her dixk I started to stroke mine. As I’m sucking her off she tells me to lay down on my back, I thought she was gonna blow me so I got happy. But she didn’t, she decided she wanted to face fuck me, I didn’t expect it but when she put her cock in front of my face I knew exactly what to do. I started sucking her off while she face fucked the shit out of me. It felt so good to feel like a little slut. Sitting there with a cock in my mouth, shoving her cock down my throat as I gag for air. After a while she took her cock out and gave me my first facial, feeling her warm cum on my face got me so hot.

submitted by /u/Comfortable_Use_2864
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more