Mall Restroom Hookup fun leaves me feeling slutty.

free dating

I leaped my sexual awakening, maybe unorthodoxly, by hitting Reddit one day. Little did I know what I would get into. I had heard rumors about hookups and stuff on there. But never really knew about anything. It was only then I came across a few local groups. I wandered into the local town hookup pages and posted there. Next was an overload of "gentlemen," as they called themselves, to help me in need. Many also send a nice unsolicited picture to go with it. I wondered what I had done when I read Joey's message. It was normal, and no picture which was already a win. Had I found someone in the forest of dick pics. We chatted back and forth when I decided we should go for it and let's meet. We hit it off and, since then, have been meeting here and there.But the story I will tell today is one of my first significant public risks.

As I was banging away on the keys, he messaged me and asked if I wanted to try something new. Curiosity was highly peaked at that point. I knew he liked to push the envelopes; most of my encounters had been tame up to this point. So I nervously typed what do you have in mind. Boy, what he said next had me nervous and wet. Our local mall was very close, within spitting distance from my job. He wanted to meet me there and fuck me in the family restroom. I stared at my phone for an extended amount of time. I kept muttering in my head, really there. I won't lie; the sweat and nerves almost made me cry with anxiety. It was a risk. The family restroom was next to the mall office. This is a smaller town. My family is in law enforcement. The thoughts ran through my head. But one kept saying do it. YOLO girl, YOLO.I luckily had worn a short and effortless dress, and as I slid into the uber, I felt the driver's leather against my pussy. I panicked as I had no underwear and didn't want to leave a mess. But there I was on my way to the mall. I made small nervous talk, and as he dropped me off, I felt almost like passing out. I strolled in and started the long walk to the restroom. I had entered the other side of the mall, so I slowly began the trek. I could feel my pussy getting wet. He had messaged me he was in there to knock and whisper I was there. The long hallway to the restroom was empty, and I couldn't have asked for better. I quickly tapped on the door, and he pulled me in quickly and locked the door.

I was suddenly in his arms, and the worry was melting away. The kissing was hot and always hot with Joey. Something about it, I have never been sure. The risk of being caught, how sexy he is, or a combination, I am not sure. I dropped to my knees to take his cock in my mouth. I loved sucking him. He was always fun and good. I also loved to know I was the one he was risking this with. I wanted to suck him. His moans, his face, and his head were thrown back. His hands in my hair gave me a feeling of control and pleasure. The thought of him fucking me like a slut had me rubbing my clit as I was sucking. He pulled me up and turned me around to fuck me from behind. The angles were awkward, but he didn't care. His face contoured as he slipped in, and I felt his hands on me. I could see him fucking me in the mirror, and I came. Here I was, my tits swaying back and forth, feeling so slutty being taken here. Looking at the sexy man behind me, owning me and making me think amazing.He turned me around to put me on the counter and fuck me, but the angle was slightly awkward, so he continued from behind. I loved this. Here I was in a restroom for the first time in my life. The noise of my wet pussy getting wetter and wetter as he fucked me. The cool counter on my nipples and feeling him reach around to handle them. But the look of my face in the mirror. His face as he just kept going. Here I was being used and giving me pleasure. These thoughts pushed me to cum again, and as I came, I felt his cock turn hard and continue to pump me. He came shooting his hot thick cum deep. Joey slowed his thrusting to finish giving me all he had.

I turned and kissed him, and we hurried to get out. I went first, hurrying down the hall and sending for an uber. That's when I felt it. Slowly sliding down my legs. One thing he always did was fill me full. Here I was, walking in the mall. In a short dress and heels with hot cum sliding down my leg. I hurried outside and slid into the same uber as before. I made nervous chatter feeling like the words, " I just had sex, were branded on me." It wasn't, however, until I slid out of the uber, leaving a puddle of cum on the seat, that I realized that's exactly what it said.

I want to thank the Reddit user I know who will read this and agreed to allow me to post our experience together. Thank you so much, and here is to the future fun we have! Follow my profile for more stories, which I have already posted. These are my experiences, and glad you could enjoy them.

submitted by /u/txgal1002
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more