sexy sister in law

free dating

So when I was dating my wife I spent the night with her at her parents house where she lived at the time. Her sister lived there also. That morning my wife got up and went to kitchen. She left bedroom door open and I was lying in bed in my boxers. I had a bad case of morning wood. Well my sister in law walks out of bathroom after showering but naked and goes in her room and comes back out in a robe and come to bedroom door and is standing there and asks where her sister is not realizing her robe was partially open exposing her pussy. Mind you I had morning wood and noticed her eyes zeroing in on it. I think of seeing her in that robe everything I see her now and imagine fucking her. She likes showing off her body in tight clothes or she will wear baggy shorts with no panties. I know because she will open her legs and I can see up her shorts. I think she does it on purpose. I just don't know how to approach her and bring up the idea of us doing something

submitted by /u/lunatic1988
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more