[MF] My first ever continuous orgasm

free dating

Im gonna try to keep this as short as possible.

So ive always known about the fact that some women can experience orgasms that can last as long as theanyy want if they get sensitive enough. But i would have never thought it was possible for a man.

My very experienced dom, F22, asked me to let her try this on me, but with no safeword. I immediately agreed, last time we used no safeword, i came so hard i actually passed out from the intensity of the orgasm that was forced upon me. (That story is in another post)

Fast forward to the bedroom.

She restrained me with straps all over my body and legs, then strapped my body down to the bed and placed a ballgag in my mouth, i couldn't move a single muscle even if i tried, i was now i her total control, wrapped up like a mummy, i was now her perfect powerless sex slave.

She started by slowly stroking me on my already very eager cock, "Are gonna cum hard for me?" "Are you going to be my good boy and shoot hard for me? "Because you don't have a choice, im not stopping till your body goes limp".

She was looking at me with the horniest eyes i've ever seen. Tightening her grip on my cock she started stroking me so hard it hurt, i began moaning in pain, "just fucking take it like a good boy" she said. I begged her to slow down with my teary eyes but she just laughed hysterically. "Do you wanna cum? Do you want it to be over?" I tried screaming "I CAN'T FUCKING TAKE IT, LET ME CUM!!" but all i could do was moan uncontrollably as her look kept getting more evil.

She got on top of me and grabbed my cock with a very strong grip and placed her other hand on my neck. "FUCKING TAKE IT, I DON'T GIVE A FUCK, IM NOT STOPPING!!"

She tightened her grip on my neck and began stroking me so hard the pain made eyes roll back in my head, "NOW FUCKING CUM FOR ME".

All of a sudden my entire body started convulsing from the extreme sensory overload of pleasure and pain, she kept screaming "GOOD BOY, KEEP SHOOTING FOR ME, KEEP FUCKING SHOOTING, IM NOT STOPPING, I DONT CARE IF IT'S TOO MUCH"

There was nothing i could do to stop cumming, she kept stroking and stroking and i just kept cumming and cumming nonstop, seizing uncontrollably from orgasm for almost a minute.

When she finally let go of my cock it took me about 5 minutes for my body to stop shaking violently and come back down to my sense.

Ive never experienced such a powerful and long lasting orgasm but i will definitely try again. Im addicted to it, CNC is way too fun;)

submitted by /u/1996Leet
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/zm41xw/mf_my_first_ever_continuous_orgasm/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more