[MFM] Another threesome with my older coworker and another guy (Pt. 2)

free dating

We ended up doing it again when everyone was free a few days later.

I got there a little late (was bringing food lol) and they were already naked. I told them they could keep going if I had interrupted them but she was super sweet and said they’d wait for me. They both sat on the couch as I was bringing stuff in, as I asked if they wanted to do it here or bedroom again. She thought for a minute and said bedroom would be better, as we all walked into her room.

I got naked aside from socks (she kept hers on too) and it became a staple it seemed. He was angling his phone to try and get good angles to film from. She would start sucking me and he would sometimes be like “wait, the camera” and she would laugh but also tell him it was getting annoying. We went with it and him and I even switched off filming at times.

He fucked her from behind while I was in her mouth. The condoms he was using even ripped once or twice and he’d stop to get a new one and take a break. Her and I would kiss some and she’d stroke me until he got back or wasn’t fiddling with his phone. We switched to me eating her out and him getting sucked before I’d fuck her too. There was even a couple of times he’d lay back and watch her suck me, stroking himself with our legs crossing/touching.

We’d trade off fucking her, watching and getting sucked. At one point, her and I were laying back and him at the foot of the bed, and he pitched the idea of me fucking her while he 69ed her. She was like “Idk he may not wanna do that” while looking at me. I said I was open to it and we gave it a shot.

I positioned myself to go inside her from behind and he was under both of us. My balls were probably 6 inches from his face. I tried hard to not make contact with him, but there was definitely some grazing (which I found out after that they both liked it lol). I went for probably 5 minutes with him occasionally readjusting. She told me I could even cum inside her if I wanted to, but I was young and way too nervous about doing so, and instead pulled out and got to cum on her face instead.

She was both turned on and laughing at the amount I had unloaded on her face, jokingly for a timeout and getting up to wash her face. I was laying back and catching my breath while the other guy was saying he liked the experience and was looking back at the footage with me.

submitted by /u/bequietyouidiot
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/zul34u/mfm_another_threesome_with_my_older_coworker_and/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more