Ex-gf[F] exposed herself unknowingly to roommate

free dating

As promised, expanding on my previous stories about my ex.

I had just took another trip to the thrift shop with my ex as she agreed to crop another top if I paid for it. When we cropped this one, I knew exactly what I wanted based on the last hoodie. So this one was another hoodie but this time in a red, white and blue stripes. We did a few iterations on this one as I think my ex knew I would try to convince her to wear it in public. The first cut was barely anything and I immediately asked her to take off more. Second cut, same thing barely any taken off and I ask her again. To my surprise she gets frustrated and says that I should just crop it. I confirm with her that if I crop it she would still wear it and she hesitantly agrees. This crop was BIG and I accidentally arced it a bit which turned out perfect. The arc was in the perfect spot in front. She throws on the hoodie and initially it’s sitting centered on her shoulders. With this position, I’m able to see her entire underboob but just barely hiding the nipple. She quickly readjusts it and pulls it forward. Best of both worlds. It barely covers her chest still but you can also see her entire back.

A few days later, I’m working from home and she’s working on some stuff for her job in my bed. I explain to her that this would be the best time to wear the hoodie since we could keep the door closed and just have fun with it all day. She throws it on with some striped booty shorts and pulls it’s fully forward so I can see her entire back and just her tits are being barely covered in front.

A few hours go by and I’m taking a work call for about 30 minutes so I’m zoned into my pc. After the call I turn around expecting to be able to jump her bones but to my surprise the door to our room is open and she’s not there. Immediately I go out into the living room. As I’m walking into the living room I immediately notice my roommate working at the table just outside my room and my gf is in this outfit trying to staple a giant stack of papers. She’s using all her weight to do this and is lifting her shoulders to get more leverage. The first thing I notice is that I have a perfect view of her tits. The shoulder shrug and lean over the table is a perfect combination to cause the hoodie to cover nothing. Usually I’m not too protective over these slutty clothes but for some reason I freaked out a bit inside and motioned for her to come back in the room. She quickly asked why I was bothered and I explained she had her whole chest exposed in front of my roommate. All she says is that she thought I wanted her to wear slutty clothes and explained she had only been out there for about 10 minutes. Again, my roommate never mentions anything and when I saw her outside it seemed like he was trying to focus on his work extremely hard. Doubt he missed the view!

I’m still kicking myself over freaking out because it made subsequent times when I tried to convince her to wear an underboob crop much more difficult. Though, there’s much more slutty outfits in the future.

So…. Do you think she was trying to put on a show or just didn’t realize she was showing off her tits? Anything you would’ve done differently?

submitted by /u/Tellsastoryok
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/zp853r/exgff_exposed_herself_unknowingly_to_roommate/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more