[M]y g[F] and I in a Swinger Spa

free dating

Not the hottest story ever but I also want to give an honest representation of what our experience was like.

My gf and I get really hot talking about sharing and having fun experiences both separately and apart so we decided to try it out for real. It was a Sunday afternoon here in Madrid and we decided to just go for it!

She is in her late 20s and I'm in my early 30s. She is super hot, big boobs, sexy smile and possibly the dirtiest mind I've ever had the pleasure of getting to know and I'm quite well built with blue eyes.

We got ready, put on easy removable clothes and set off. I have lots of experience in these places but she had had only a little. We had a drink first in a nearby bar and set down the ground rules and talked about expectations, hopes and possible scenarios.

After a good chat we made the dive! As we made our way to the changing room my gf oogled everyone. "They're all completely naked!" she said. We stripped off and wrapped out towels around us. We went to the pool first and joint the other couples enjoying the water against out naked skin. After a while, we decided to go for a walk around to see what was on offer! As we made our way upstairs, we could hear moans and we looked at each other and giggled! We soon found the source of the sexy noise in a dimly lit room with a huge bed and several couples fucking. We looked at each other. "Shall we?" I asked her. She responded with a yes and we set out towels on the bed and made some space for ourselves amongst the writhing bodies. We kissed and slowly her mouth moved down my body as I took in the couples that were around me. I love watching others fuck and seeing it all so close at hand never fails to turn me on!

My cock was hard and as she traced her tongue down to my hip and slowly moved towards my already twitching cock. She took me deep in her mouth and I added my deep moan to the chorus of sex noises. After a while I could not contain myself and wanted to be inside her. She flipped on her back and I put my fingers in her already wet pussy. She pulled me closer in a clear sign that she wanted to be fucked and I was only too happy to oblige! My gf was not ready to interact with anyone else at this moment so we fucked together while surrounded by others and went to the jacuzzi to chill off for a while. We chatted and we decided continue. We decided to go to the Turkish baths and when we entered we were alone. We started kissing and my finger was slowly circling her clit when a man walked in. He sat down in another area and watched us through the steam. "Hi, you can come closer if you'd like", we told him and he got up and sat on the opposite side of my gf. She took a cock in each hand and stroked us as her orgasm was steadily building from continued clit stimulation. Just then another man entered and came over to join in on the fun. He was standing over my gf masturbating close to her face and I pictured her pretty face covered by 3 loads of cum. Suddenly she stopped and I realised that the first man had cum. My gf gave him a few more strokes, giggled and turned back to kiss me. We kissed ferociously as I was very turned on by the spectacle and the other men drifted away. She cleaned up and soon after we left for home. Some fun was had but lots more fun things still to do! ๐Ÿ˜œ

submitted by /u/Alill4
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/znsops/my_gf_and_i_in_a_swinger_spa/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more