Part 3 of my date with my colleague [MF]

free dating

Edit: Make sure to read Part 2 to the story https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/zia9st/m_24_went_out_on_a_date_gonewild_with_my_f26/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=android_app&utm_name=androidcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

As we are leaving I notice a wet patch on her skirt and move closer to her so as to cover it. She looks at me gratefully and try to thank me. I tell her to save it as I still hadn't been able to get off.

We drive away. As the car pulls out of the parking lot I ask her to get rid of my skirt. I sit in the car naked from waist down. I drive till we reach a lonely road.

I pull to a side till the car is not visible from the road at all and stop. We get out of the car. As she gets out, I come to her side and pull her top over her head. She is standing naked in front of me while I'm fully clothed.

I bear down slightly on her shoulders making her understand what I want, getting her to kneel in front of me. She unzip my pants and softly pull them down and then my briefs. There we are parked by the side of the road her fully naked me from waist down.

She slowly takes my erect cock in her mouth. But I'm are done with being gentle by now, I have been waiting for a long time for this release. I pull her head towards me holding her in place by the hair as I thrust myself fully in her mouth till I'm all the way in.

We are on the road, I am facefucking her now passionately. With each thrust I seem to grow bigger and longer going deeper in her. Just when I think she can't take me anymore I pull out.

I still have my hands in her hair as I drag her by the hair to the car and lift her on the hood. She yelps when the hot steel touch her back. I push her back against the hood then pull her legs apart at the same time pulling them over my shoulders, while I place my cock against her dripping cunt.

I bend over to take a nipple in my mouth and hold her hands above her head to keeping her trapped and then enter her forcefully in a single stroke biting hard on the nipple. She screams from the pleasure and the pain mix together as I start fucking her hard. She can feel my cock pulsing, cumming inside her, filling her up and then relaxing. I pull out and light a cigarette as she continue lying there totally worned out.

I walk over to where I had thrown her shirt and use it to wipe my dick clean and then use her skirt to wipe the car and then her legs. She smile at me as I throw her now stained clothes in the back seat of the car.

I pull her in for a hug and start fondling her butt while she rest her head against me feeling warm and tingly as I kiss her forehead. She clench hee hips together as I feel part of our juices trailing down her leg.

submitted by /u/IzzyCudow1
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/zn0mug/part_3_of_my_date_with_my_colleague_mf/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more