My [F] farm orgasms

free dating

Hi, I had an account for a long time but unfortuntely people can get very angry about my lifestyle and how I choose to live, so this is a new one. Basically I live with my parents, they own a pig farm and I have been sort of living as livestock during the day times for a while now. I really like my life - its simple, I have lots of sex, lots of orgasms and dont have to worry about getting a crappy public facing job with my low qualifications and social anxiety (I have autism). My parents know obviously and its all a bit family secret, wider family have no idea. I have an older sister who knows, she lives with her fiance now who has no idea. She finds it all quite toxic she has said so we never really bring it up and its definitley caused a rift between us.

I get a lot of time to orgasm with our pigs. The way I would describe it is mostly like a series and sometimes I feel like Im having a seizure lol but its not painful (sometimes muscle cramps which hurt but thats all). I get very aroused by them and the whole thing. Im happy to talk about it with people and also have proof I am real for doubters.

All I say is if you are upset by my lifestyle, just ignore this message. Im mostly just being freely myself here and looking for open minded friends. Not to be morally bombarded or anything. Id also never harm animals (its hardly like pigs that weigh 600ibs or more would be harmed by me!). So yeah, ty for reading!

submitted by /u/Turquoise-Mystique
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/11qqrin/my_f_farm_orgasms/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more