[F] no shame for a slut

free dating

I used to think intimate frilly sex was it for me. For him to stare deep into my eyes, say ‘I love you’ as he gently entered my trembling pussy. Both of us laughing as we knocked heads in our passion, glowing in the aftermath of our mutual orgasms. I have now realised I am a whore. Aching to be used as a personal cumslut. I want my hair pulled, marks and bites left all over me, your cum in my pussy…leaking down my pantiless crotch to my thighs. I want to be free use for someone who knows just the right balance of rough and intimate, forced and aftercare, someone who doesn’t mind me rubbing my dripping pussy on his knee or shoes or hand. I used to feel shame for my inclinations, needs, desires. Not anymore. In tune with breaking the cycle, I love how needy the right man can make me, how wet he can keep my pussy with the mere thought of him. I love orgasming and receiving, sometimes even in public. And that is me! Slutty and proud, haha

submitted by /u/Own-Bid-1435
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/11sdd2u/f_no_shame_for_a_slut/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more