In college I once caught my roommate's boyfriend jerking off so I let him finish on my tits [MF]

free dating

This was my freshman year of college. I got an apartment off campus with a friend of mine. Her boyfriend was always coming over and usually spent the night. One morning I came out of my room and caught him jerking off. He was really surprised obviously and tried to cover up and apologize. I told him it was fine, and that I didn't mind if he wanted to finish. I always thought he was hot, and honestly I tried to fuck him the first time I met him. At the time I didn't know he was dating my friend.

He must have thought I was trying to mess with him because he refused at first and tried to put his dick away. So I pulled my tshirt up a bit to show him my panties and I told him it was fine, again. That was all it took and he started jerking off again. I was jealous of my roommate when I finally got a good look at his dick. I wanted to fuck him so I asked if he wanted me to do anything to help him. He just asked me to kneel I front of him and show him my tits. I guess I was disappointed, but that was also really hot. So I did, I got on my knees, took my top off and played with my tits until he came all over me.

We pretended nothing ever happened after that, and everything was fine. I did really want to fuck him still though. I think the two of them are married now lol.

submitted by /u/MyMouthIsForCum
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/11t9nwg/in_college_i_once_caught_my_roommates_boyfriend/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more