Drama Club Blow Job

free dating

This story is 100% true except for some of the dialog because it was like 4 years ago and that's hard to remember.

Me and Alex were seniors in high-school at the time, we had met a couple years earlier while participating in the schools drama club and became friends. I managed the lights and was the stage manager, she managed the audio. So we spent a lot of time alone together in the booth of the auditorium. Unfortunately nothing happened until we were seniors, it was a Monday. That Saturday we had celebrated Alex's 18th birthday (my 18th birthday was a couple months before). We had a successful rehearsal and a meeting afterwards, our director congratulated everyone on the good rehearsal and need people to clean the green room and the scene shop. Two freshman volunteered for the green room, then I nudged Alex saying "let's take the scene shop" she nods is agreeance. I volunteer us and we disband, most people going home, the director went to his class room to finish some things up and the freshmen went into the green room.

We got into the scene shop and cleaned/ organized everything making small talk as we cleaned it didn't take long. Once we were done I sat on a couch that was in there and Alex sat on the other side. "That was fun" Alex said sarcastically throwing her head back and relaxing, as she threw her head back I looked over. Her dirty blonde hair draped over the back of the couch her eyes closed, I moved my eyes down her body. She had on a lower cut thin almost see through shirt, a hunter green bra (almost see through shirt) tight jeans and her necklace she always wore. As I looked her over I saw her necklace was draping over her breast drawing attention to them. I had never noticed but she had an awesome body, her breast had a perfect shape to them, her jeans hugged her tight ass perfectly, and her face her perfect acne scarred face.

As I'm noticing all of this I feel my dick start to get hard, I shift and tuck it into the waist band on my jeans while her eyes are still closed. As I shift back to how I was sitting she let's out a sigh and flops over laying on the couch and laying her head on my lap. "What are you doing?" I ask slightly nervous "I'm tired and want to go home but I don't want to drive home so I'm going to take a nap here" as she says that I remember my dick is hard. So I shift a little to more her head away on my dick, she turns her head to look at me "is it okay if I lay here or is it uncomfortable?" She asked with concern in her voice. "No I'm fine I was just getting comfortable" I replied with a smile, as she turns her head back we sit there for a little bit. I moved my hand from the back of the couch to her side, she turns to look back at me again which moved my hand from her side to her boob. She looks at me and smiles "thanks for being my pillow" and throwing her arms over my hand so I now can't remove it from her boob now. My cock starts to get harder then it was before.

Alex rolls to her back with her head still on my lap, and stares at the ceiling "I'm bored" she exclaims as she scoots her head deeper into my lap. Alex turns her head to look at me again, I feel her head rub against my cock "what's in your pocket?" She asks curiously. "My phone and wallet" I say nervously. "No, it feels different I can feel it on my head" as she rubs her head against my cock trying to figure out what it is. "It's my cock" I say quietly "What!" She proclaims as she sits up "why do you have a boner!? Is it because of me?" "Yeah" I say looking away, embarrassed that she found out my cock was hard. "Let me see it" Alex says with a devolish smile on her face. "What? What if someone comes in?" "You'll have time to cover up, we will hear the door open, and they have to come around the corner before they will be us" "Okay, fine" I undo my belt and unbutton my jeans, and pull my cock out. Alex looks at it and her jaw drops a little, my cock isn't anything special it's six inches on a warm day. "Wow, I never though I'd see your dick especially see it hard!"

Alex reaches down and starts to touch the head "What are you doing?" "I'm playing with your dick, I thought boys like that?" "Well yeah, but once again what if someone walks in?" "OH relax, we will have time" Alex reaches down and starts stroking my hard cock and I readjust, and pull my jeans down a little more and pull my balls out as well. Alex moves off the couch and kneels in front of me, Alex kisses the head of my cock, then down the shaft. One Alex is at the base of my cock she sticks her tongue out and licks me from base to head. Once she get to the head she puts my whole cock in her mouth, I feel the tip of my cock touch the back of her throat then pull off. I let out a little moan as she looks up at me with my cock in her mouth.

Just then we hear the door open, she shoots up and sits back on the couch and I get my jeans on enough to make it look like their on. Our director walk around the corner and asks "how's it going in here?" "Good, we are just taking a break for a second then are going to finish up" Alex proclaims confidently. "Sounds good, I'm going to go help out the freshmen. More like supervise them, I think their trying to fool around while alone" (yes he actually said that to us) "That's gross, why would they do that in the green room. Oh before you go do you have any hair ties mine broke and it's starting to bug me while cleaning" "Yeah there's some in the cabinet, labeled Wardrobe Supplies" "Okay thank you!" Alex gets up and gets a hair band and puts her hair up, as our director walked out of the shop.

I stood up to finish getting my jeans back on, Alex turned to me and asked "what are you doing?" "Putting my jeans back on" "No your not, I'm not done yet" she walks over to me and pushes me down on the couch and pulls my cock and balls out again. Alex starts playing with my cock, once I'm hard again she puts it in her mouth. Slowly moving up and down my cock. Alex move down my shaft until the head of my cock presses hard against the back of her throat "I'm about to cum" I say with urgency. Alex releases my cock from hey mouth and tells be to finish on her face.

Alex lays half on the floor with her head up on the couch and her mouth open. I stand up and stand over her, I started to stroke my cock while making eye contact with her. I felt myself start to cum so I got my cock close to her face and mouth and finally came, I had never came that much in my life. I shot my thick cum into her eye and forehead first, then her nose and I finally aimed three thick ropes into her mouth. Once I was done cumming I turned to find Alex a rag or paper towel, I heard her swallow and start to stand up. I found paper towels and turned around to see one eye shut and the biggest smile I've ever seen her on her face.

I help clean her up and pull my jeans back on, once she was clean I kissed her, with the deepest most passionate kiss I could muster. Just then we heard the door open once again, I quickly let her go as out director rounds the corner. "Wow guys it looks good in here!" He exclaimed excitedly. "Good, it took a lot of work, we are both tired so we are going to take off" "Sounds good I'll see you tomorrow!"

Me and Alex walk out to the parking lot together, I walked Alex to her car. Before she got in I kissed her, and said have a good night and walked to my truck and drove home.

submitted by /u/BonusTricky6208
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more