18 M meets 27 F in College

free dating

When I was 18 I was still a senior in high school. I used to ride bike all over my neighborhood which was across the street from a College campus. Very big and known college campus. One day i was riding around and stopped at a vending machine to get some Gatorade for the ride and a girl that was walking around me looking down at her phone didn't see my bike parked next to the vending machine so she bumped into it and it fell on its side. While I scrambled to pick it up before it hit the ground it was too late and this girl was so embarrassed. There were a couple of people around us and the hall way was empty so it echoed down the hall and she yelped right as it hit the ground. It all happened so fast and she kept apologizing again and again for bumping into the bike which I told her was fine. Nothing happened to the bike and she was okay. I asked her if she was in a hurry to get to class jokingly and she replied saying that she was just on her way to her dorm because she just took a test and didn't do too good on it so she was going to lock herself in her dorm, smoke a bowl and relax. I confidently asked her if I could walk her to her down to make sure she didn't bump into anything else on the way and she surprisingly told me she would love the company.

As we walked together for about 5 minutes to her dorm, we talked about her class and what test she was taking and how she studied all night for it but it just didn't get through to her. She told me that her room mate was taking the same test as soon as she finished so she was going to go back and smoke before her room mate got back because she always loved to smoke her weed and leach off of her stash. After joking for a bit after that conversation we finally got to her dorm and as i was going to shoot my shot and ask for her number she asked me if I could like to come in and smoke with her and keep her company. To my surprise it was all happening so fast but I found myself keeping my cool and simply saying "yeah sure I'm cool with that", Knowing I've only smoked 2 or 3 times before that.

She invited me in, shoes stayed at the entrance. she was honestly very clean and cozy She had a lot of fake plants hung up on the wall and the LED strip on the corners. we immediately walked into music already playing on a portable speaker that she had in the bathroom from when she had showered earlier in the day to get to class on time clean and refreshed ready for her test. she immediately went to the bathroom and changed and asked to me if I wanted to take a shower because I was riding bike after she realized that I didn't have any spare clothes which she later explained to me that it was a force of habit because her roommate took a shower every time she came back from class because she wasn't from. the South Florida area So she wasn't used to the humidity or the heat and the sweat that came along with it.

I thanked her and told her I would appreciate just a bottle of water and as soon as she came out of the bathroom she was holding a three to four foot clear glass bong which was just cleaned and washed. she puts down a real nice graphic blanket over the bed and invites me to sit down as she begins to break up pieces of of the weed plant to begin smoking. while she was busy with that I had created a conversation and asked her how often she smoked And she told me pretty often just because of classes and the stress of college in general. She asked me how many times I've smoked And finally came to the conclusion of asking for my age which I lied and told her I was 20. simply because of the fish were heard that I had at the time. she did waitressing part time so her immediate reaction was to ask for my ID which I rejected a few times but then came clean and told her that I was 18 years old and still in high school. she laughed it off and said that it was fine since I was legal.

she took the first hit from the bong as I sipped from my water preparing my throat for the third time I will be Smoking In my life. she was very courteous and asked me if I was sure if I wanted to and I didn't have anything else planned for the birth of the day So I took the bong took two small hits coughed my lungs out after but after five minutes I felt really good and relaxed .and surprisingly not as paranoid as the first two times that I have smoked previously. she brought the speaker closer to us and asked me what have a music I listened to which I freely said I listen to absolutely anything where she began playing real nice smooth indie music which was actually the introduction of that Genre into my life. while we were both laying down on the bed in opposite directions my feet was at the foot of her bed and her feet were at the head of her bed And we laid side by side head parallel to each other. and Justice talked for a few moments. she asked me what I was doing on campus and how often I would ride bike and pass by which I told her I come by very often because riding bike was one of my main sources of exercises. and I loved the environment and the people around campus.

she then asked me if I have done this before with anyone else which I He told her that it was my first time ever meeting someone in public and approaching them with such confidence and surprise. She then told me that she had her fair share of experiences throughout college but had never been with someone as young as me At her age which she later on told me was 27. she then told me that I was very attractive for my age and that and that just talking to me and hanging out with me made her feel young again which I didn't understand until now at the age of 27. she continued to compliment me as I to her and next thing I know is her hands softly placed on my cheeks as she pulls me in for a kiss. all I remembered was her face and mine smooshed together fleeing her warm rosy cheeks on mine. things escalated very quickly and. she turned around and gone on top of me as she continued to kiss me. she told me to tell her when to stop when not a single word came out of my mouth for the rest of the night. She Pulled my shirt off, Slid my shorts off and began undressing herself. I was laying back on her bed in complete amazement, completely stunned that all of this was happening.

She got on the bed and started to crawl on top of me. Stopped at my chest and gave me little kisses going down to my stomach and then my dick. Little kisses which got harder and harder as I got harder and harder. She ran her fingertips on my thighs and continued to kiss and lick the tip of my dick until I was throbbing and leaking pre-cum. She started to crawl closer and closer up towards me and I felt her dripping on my hard throbbing cock, twitching and grazing her wet pussy. She looked me in the eyes as she grabbed my cock and slowly slid it into herself. The feeling of euphoria that ran through my body was like no other. She rode me nice and slow and re-assured me every second I felt like I was going to explode and stopped so I could enjoy it even more. She edged me for a whole 10 minutes before I couldn't hold it any longer. Right before I was about to cum and hopped off turned around in a flying sweeping motion like a bull rider. Her mouth on my cock as I came into her nice warm mouth and her pussy was glistening right Infront of my face... Throbbing, dripping warm wetness onto my chest.

After she swallowed everything that I had to give, she sits up, looks back, chuckles and hops into the bathroom. She handed me a few baby wipes and told me she had to clean up before her roommate got back. I lended a hand and got dressed, Still dazed from what just happened I told her that I hoped I could see her again. She told me she knew where she dormed and if I was every riding around to stop by and bring some change of clothes and a towel. Which I did. For one whole year until she graduated with her Bachelors and left back to her home state. A story which has never been told and a relationship in secret from family and friends. The experienced passing down experiences.

submitted by /u/TheirMedia
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more