Learning the power of submission

free dating

I was sure that he purposely made me angry so that he could tell me that I was “so sexy when I was mad.” Although I loved when he complimented me, I was far too upset to take it in. He attempted to touch me but I snatched away from him.

"You are so fucking sexy when you’re angry," he slowly emphasized each word.
He looked at me fiercely, taking short breaths; it was like he might pounce on me any second.

I told myself not to cave. I promised myself I wouldn't reward him again for starting a fight just to get me worked up because it got him worked up.

"Shut up," I rolled my eyes, "leave “me al…" He put his finger to my lips interrupting my words.

I pulled away and backed up which he seemed to get a rise out of. He bit down on his lip, trying to contain himself and sighed deeply.
"Mmm," he basically growled stepping closer to me, "I'm going to fuck you so hard."

I wanted to contest, to say no, not this time, driving me crazy is not foreplay.

Before I could speak a word he kissed me. He softly bit my bottom lip as he pulled back. I exhaled a shaky breath. I attempted not to succumb to him, but it was difficult to stay mad at him when he kissed me like he was breathing life into me.
He did not just look at me, he looked into me, saw me and that made me weak.

I couldn't help wanting him, but didn't want to make it so easy for him.

"You do it on purpose, don't you?" I asked him frustrated at him and by how very turned on I was.
There was nothing that revved me up more than being interrupted or stopped with a forceful kiss. Not forceful in a rape kind of way, but in a fuck everything else kind of way.
An unexpected kiss made my toes curl and my heart race. There was something about not knowing it was coming that took my breath and made me powerless. It was the passion and the intensity that left me defenseless and distracted from how bothered I was.

Everything changes when I feel his tongue in my mouth, when I feel it anywhere on me. I instantly want to comply, but I tell myself to resist. Put up a fight, play hard to get, I tell myself, make him work for it.

He could have cared less about my internal battle to teach him a lesson. He began to kiss my neck and lick that spot right behind my ear that makes me tingle. I had goosebumps everywhere and my anger was replaced by lust.
Then he bit me hard and my knees almost gave out. He had learned over time that the soft bites were not for me. I needed to feel teeth into my skin, I wanted to be marked. It was a way he could secretly claim me and I delighted in it. He found that perfect pressure, not too soft and right before broken skin. It was a thrilling sensation of pain and pleasure and anticipation. I was instantly wet. I could feel my panties dampen with every bite.

He knew he had me right where he wanted me. “Oh, now you want it, do you?” he smiled that irresistible smile of his.
He grabbed me by my throat, his big hand able to wrap around my petite frame with ease. He acted as if he was going to kiss me. I leaned into it so willingly, desperately, eyes closed I waited for what felt like forever, but there was no kiss. I opened my eyes to his smile again, but this time it was sinister. He held my throat tighter and I could feel him hard against me and then he backed up as if he was only teasing me.

"Tell me you want me,” he demanded, tightening his grip.

“You know I do,” I said, doing my very best to stay calm because I thought I might explode from how wildly excited I was.

“That's not good enough.” He pushed me back on the wall.

I did want him, I always did, no matter my mood, even mid argument, but especially now I loved when he was rough, almost mean.

“Tell me you want me to fuck you,” he said aggressively in my ear.

“I do, I want you…” I started.

“No,” he stopped me, wrapping his hand in my hair and pulling it for me to look up at him. “Prove it.”

He shoved his hand into my pants sliding his fingers into me with that come here motion that so wonderfully rubs my spot. I gasped, I was yearning for him and even the simplest touch set me off.
Don't stop, I thought, but he did.
His fingers were covered in my wetness as he pulled them out of my pants and stuffed them into my mouth. I sucked on them and moaned.

“You taste so good,” he whispered as he removed his fingers from my mouth and kissed me again.

I was beginning to quiver and grow impatient, “I want you…”

“Did I ask you to speak,” he was serious and his body was rigid.

I couldn't even form words. I was so aroused.

“I told you to prove it, didn't I?” His tone was stern. His brown eyes narrowed.

I didn't know if I should speak. I was putty in his hands, eager to do so, to prove I wanted him, how much I wanted him.

“Didn't I?” he repeated, unbuckling his belt and unbuttoning his pants.

I swallowed hard, I managed to nod. I was captivated, under a spell.
A whimper escaped from me when he dropped his pants and freed all nine inches from the boxer briefs that fit him like a glove.
“Prove it !”he spit out.

I moved to lower myself but apparently not fast enough and he grabbed a handful of my hair and rushed me down to my knees.
All I could do was open my mouth wide, tongue out and accept every single inch. My moans of delight were muffled as his throbbing cock slid to the back of my throat. He still had my hair in his hand and he controlled my head keeping me in place with the whole thing reaching further back than I ever thought I could handle until I finally gagged. He let me off for a moment for air and then kissed me wildly and returned me to my rightful position.

He brought out the submissive side I didn't know I had in me, the part of me who loved being told what to do. Being dominated was something I never knew I needed. I was on the verge of an orgasm every time he directed me or grabbed me firmly, whenever he spoke strictly through his teeth.
I had never sucked dick with such enthusiasm, with absolute devotion. I loved it, I loved doing it for him.
It made me so hot the way his moans of pleasure were growls as if he were battling his inner beast. It only encouraged me to do better, go harder, lick, suck, spit, let him smack me in the face with it. Whatever he wanted, I was compelled. I happily bowed before him like I worshiped him. I felt grateful for his magnificent gift to me and I acted accordingly.

I traced the tip with my tongue as I softly stroked him, he was all wet from my saliva. I was in awe of him and how he made me lose control. There is an odd power in submission and it is freeing.

He was so purposeful in his touch, that fine line between gentle and savage, one must have a careful balance to truly get the best from me and I realized that in these moments. In the moments where his hand softly rubs the back of my head gently encouraging me to deep throat, but then there was a rough hold that meant more, deeper, don't stop.

Both his hands were on my head now as he fucked my face until my eyes watered and I was soaked from the uncontrollable saliva that dripped from my mouth. I gasped for air every time he let me off enough to breathe but it was never for long.

Use me, I thought. I loved it, the helplessness, the messiness, pleasing him. I wanted to impress him, to own that aspect of his thoughts. I wanted to be so fucking good that any reference of oral sex would make him think of me because no one else could ever come as correct.
I almost couldn't recognize myself. Who was I? It didn't matter, somehow down here on my knees I felt like I was on a pedestal.

He threw me on the bed and I stripped my clothing off as fast as I could. I looked up at him as he removed his underwear and shirt. I relished in the view, it was intoxicating, him on display that way, bare and heaving, sexiness radiating from him.
He stood by the edge of bed over me and that alone had me, I could feel every part of my body aching for him.
He didn't say a word, but I knew what he was thinking. I did prove it, but I wanted to hear it. I loved hearing him speak to me, give me credit, praise me… but only when I’d earned it and I know I did.
“Did I prove it?" I asked. I was ravaged, seeking his approval and awaiting his next move.

He climbed on top of me and kissed me and it answered the question but he still spoke, “Oh, yes, you proved it baby.”

Oh my goodness, calling me baby always made me melt. I moaned as he kissed along my shoulders and clavicle, rubbing his hands up and down my body. I enjoyed his touch, but longed for him to be inside of me.

“Please,” I basically begged, “I need it.”

He chuckled and teased, “Oh yeah?”
He kissed and sucked each nipple a moment with just the right amount of even attention. He continued carressing downward, licking, nibbling down my stomach and hips until his tongue met my clit. Waves of pure bliss washed over me as he made those swirls like the infinity sign with the tip of his tongue. My body trembled massively. I was already so built up that the slight brush of his tongue made me shiver.
He pressed his tongue flat and licked me like he was lapping me up slowly and slid his two fingers inside of me finding my spot with no effort and massaging it. My body quaked and my eyes rolled back. My overstimulated body naturally pulled back, but he held my waist and buried his face into me. I screamed out in ecstasy and the sheets were soaked.
I was notorious for that, like a bottle of water had spilled beneath me.

“You’re so wet,” he announced proudly and hungrily as he got up and flipped me onto my stomach in one swift motion.
I was tingling everywhere, utterly shaking, at a loss of breath, but still complying.
He pressed himself on me from behind. I loved his body against mine. He grabbed my neck and kissed and bit me breathing deep and talking into my ear.
“This is mine, no matter who you give it to, you know that right?" he asked as he entered me.

"Mmm hmm," I said , a mix between confirmation and enjoyment. I thought that I was at his will before, but once I could feel him so deeply inside of me I became completely his to do as he wished.

He gripped my hips and entered slowly, deep hitting every wall and pulled out just until the tip was in then pushed deep inside of me again and again.

All I could think is how he could have me anyway he wanted me, he could do whatever he wanted. I wondered if he truly knew that. If he wholeheartedly understood the power he had over me. I'd said it before, but maybe he thought it to be nothing more than sex talk. It wasn't, it was truth, a confession, he had become my addiction, I was fucking high off of him and my body craved him in the time apart, this was all I could manage to think of, I was obsessed.
I couldn't believe how when we fucked I forgot my own name… I forgot everything, all of my worries and any concerns I'd ever had.
I forgot to mention, much less think of a condom, but I didn't care. I could feel every bit of him and I wanted, no needed for him to feel all of my tight wetness beckoning him, accepting him, embracing him.

I arched my back and lowered my breasts onto the bed and laid my face on the sheet where I could catch glimpses of him skilfully hitting it from the back.
I bounced my ass on him. I liked letting him take control, but I always wanted him to know I was there invested, participating, fucking back and not only taking it.
He loved that shit, I could always feel when he was especially into it and it enhanced everything.
He leaned over me, restraining my hands with one of his and putting his fingers in my mouth. He loved doing that I wondered if he was impressed by my gag reflex control as he shoved them deeper.
His fingers deep in my mouth and his marvelous cock deep inside of the pussy he claimed was his over and over.
I fought back the tears that were the overflow of sheer satisfaction.

"Pull my hair," I called out and he did and he fucked me harder slapping my ass and making cry out in spanish.
That brought out the best in him so I kept going, telling him all the things I wouldn't dare say in English, "when you're in it I lose my mind" and "this is all I think about" and "I don't want anyone, but you" ands "this is making me fall in love with you" and I thanked him over and over.

Even though he wasnt sure what I was saying he fucked me until I came again. I could hardly breathe and my legs convulsed. He turned me over and sat me up, putting his dick back in my mouth and letting me suck it until I was slightly composed. I whimpered both from the shock and the reality of how perfect it all was.

He laid on top of me, the weight of his body on mine was everything. Looking into my eyes he pushed deep inside me. There was that amazing euphoric moment we'd reach where our breaths and heart rates feel in sync and every thrust was better than the one before. That rush like nothing else existed outside of us.
He seemed so in tune with exactly how to move, what way, what speed, what pressure was my favorite, but it was more than that. It was simply what felt good to him too. Our bodies were for a lack of better words, made for each other. Somehow from the first moment we were together until now, every time, it was the same- effortless, natural, mind blowing.

"I'm going to come," he announced. He always did right before he decided where he would, on my face or in my mouth, on my breasts or ass. I was always so thrilled by the surprise.

He was rock hard, I was going to come again myself. His excitement was overwhelming, feeling wanted that way, appreciated so intensely.

He repeated himself in my ear, "I'm going to come."

"Yes! Do it! Where?" I asked, almost crying as I was so close again myself.

"Right here," he moaned. He did not pull out, he throbbed inside of me and I had never known a better feeling, the unexplainable delight of being owned electrified me.
I was not on birth control, but I did not care. I didn't pull back or squirm, I just accepted it and came harder than I ever had before.

submitted by /u/_writehanded
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more