Cabin trip with a hot tub! [MFM]

free dating

Over the summer 2022, our family and another family we are close friends with, rented a cabin in the mountains. The husbands were look forward to this trip as we had a great experience together prior to us all having kids. I guess that's another story, but the other wife and I happened to get naked during that trip and her husband felt me up and my husband felt his wife up. So going into this cabin trip 12+ years later we were hoping we could reignite the sexual fun we had on our previous trip.

Leading up to the trip the husbands made sure to try to get us wives "primed" prior to the trip as much as they could. We booked a cabin that had a hot tub and plenty of privacy. My husband talked to me about it and I said that I was up for anything as long as it felt natural and wasn't forced. He also talked about some fantasies he had about me in the hot tub with the other couple. I agreed to be open minded.

We finally started our cabin vacation, a full week at this cabin. There were 4 young kids and the 4 adults. We made sure to exhaust the kids so they went to bed early. We finally get the kids to bed and the adults got to pour our drinks and head to the hot tub.

Night 1: we had a great night, after a few drinks we started playing some games. I was already wanting to get nude at this time. We broke into teams for a few card games, guys versus ladies, I might have been helping the husbands win. They won all the games and the ladies stripped down to nothing. It was great. They even got us ladies to go streaking.

Night 2: the ladies got naked right away after getting in the hot tub. We played the same card games but nothing crazy.

Night 3: this night was amazing! The other wife was extremely exhausted so she passed out before even making it to the hot tub. My husband, the other husband, and myself still went into the hot tub. It didn't take much to convince me to strip down to nothing. We then started to play some card games, when I "lost" I would get on the side of the hot tub and spread my legs for them to get a great view of all my goods. Later on I was really horny. The other husband went inside for the night but wasn't asleep. My husband asked me if the other husband and him could play with me. I agreed and he got the other husband back out there. My husband started playing with my pussy while other husband played with my tits. Soon after starting my husband moved his hand to my pussy and let him finger me while he used my vibrator on me. I haven't cum so hard before. He was worried his wife would come out or he would have gotten into the hot tub and I would have let them spit roast me. Then the night ended.

Night 4: nothing crazy happened.

Night 5: the ladies to go topless and we start feeling each other up and rubbing on each other.

Night 6: we didn't do anything because of storms.

Our vacation ended and the husbands started trying to plan the next cabin/hot tub trip.

submitted by /u/tired_mommy69
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/11qmbds/cabin_trip_with_a_hot_tub_mfm/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more