EMS Confessions part 2 [MF]

free dating

In continuation of my previous post, a couple shifts go by before she is my partner again and the day started off pretty normal. Checked the rig out, knocked out station duties, cleaned and situated the rig how I liked it, and then chilled around the station until around noon before we got our first call. At the station we really didn't interact much so I thought maybe last time was a very amazing fluke.

We respond to the call, handle our business and then finished the call, nothing out of the ordinary. I am in the passenger seat scrolling through this cam site I used to frequently watch, when she asked me what I was doing. So I showed her this chick that I was watching and she said that she was hot and that she wanted to watch too. I smiled and put my phone in the center so we could both watch and took more pleasure in the slight moans that she was making as she was grinding on her finger tips.

Disclaimer*** For the idiots out there, yes we have cameras in the cab of the rig but not in the patient compartment as that violates HIPAA.

Because of said camera she couldn't really go to town fingering herself, but she sure was enjoying edging that tight little pussy. We get another call so I put the phone away so we could get focused on the call. But it was bad news as for the rest of the day we were slammed with calls without stop until, maybe 2000 hours. We get posted at the same hospital where the previous story took place, so we drove the truck to the back corner lot where it was nice and dark and since I am the paramedic and ran all the calls, my ass was about to knock out and sleep.

But my sweet little partner asked if we could watch some more cams. So I obliged her and put it on. She scrolled through until she found a girl she liked and started rubbing herself through her pants and I was steadily getting harder watching her. She looked up and saw how hard I was and asked me to come to her side of the truck. I got out and walked around but she met me halfway and pulled her pants down, leaned onto the hood of the rig with her pussy on full display and begged me to eat her out.

So I immediately dropped to my knees and started licking and sucking her pussy, rubbing her clit with my tongue, sliding my tongue inside her and the running my tongue up her ass before eating that tight little brown hole. I ate her out until her cum covered my face and her legs were shaking. She told me she needed my cock in her now. We walked to the back of the truck and I bent her over and slid my cock into her raw as fuck. She was so tight and her pussy gripped and pulsated my cock perfectly. I fucked her hard, pounding my cock into her cervix, she came all over my cock and begged for more.

All total she came twice from eating her out and 3 times from me fucking her. I told her I was about to cum and she said to cum inside her, so I didn't question it as I unloaded a massive load deep inside of her. As any gentlemen should do, I helped her clean up, planting gentle kisses on her pussy as I used a damp rag to wipe her down and listen to her soft moans as I kissed her pussy.

She told me that she has never had anyone that treated her so good after sex. Of course that boosted my ego some, but I replied that it is how any lady should be treated.

To be continued......

submitted by /u/Mr_Biology_Teacher
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/11xwqan/ems_confessions_part_2_mf/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more