I (38F) fucked my ex-bf’s best friend in a storage unit

free dating

It started when I randomly bumped into my ex’s best friend from high school. He asked me how my ex was doing, I told him we had broken up about 6 months ago, and I was still pretty down about it (we were together for 3 years). As he was my ex’s best friend, I was a bit shocked that he wasn’t in the loop. Turns out, they were never as close as I remembered.

We went out for lunch a few days later and out of nowhere, he asked if I could help load his winter clothes from his storage unit into his car. The storage facility was close by, so I said OK. He took me up to his unit and after moving some heavy boxes, he pulled me inside and kissed me. I was surprised to say the least, but I kissed him back. He lifted my shirt and started playing with my nipples - teasing them, sucking them, flicking them with his tongue. Then he took off my jeans and undies. My pussy is soaking wet, so he turns me around and fucks me hard. It’s been a long time since I’ve been railed like that, so it was hard to stay quiet. He didn’t care, he just fucked me harder. I get him to lie down so I can ride him, but right before I can get my release, we heard voices from the end of the hallway. We got dressed right away, grabbed his clothes and left.

It didn’t last long, but I still think about it.

submitted by /u/RewardNo3000
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more