[m] 20 one of my mates had a goal to fuck as many people as she could

free dating

So a lot of my story’s happened when I was 18 btw when I was at college.

Anyway so my mate 19 was this big tit goth girl can’t lie had a bit of a thing for her she looked amazing and the whole of the college has seen her nude little keynote.

One day we were just chilling and talking and she told me that she had a list of guys she has fucking and wanted to get it high, to this day I don’t know why she did but I suppose you have to have some goals in life.

So this conversation went on for a while and then out of nowhere she asked me if I wanted to be number 20 and tbh I said yeah as well so we made a plans to meet up at her house on the weekend as her mum was always for 2 weeks so had that house to her self which made things easier.

Also gave me time to get condoms and shit like that

she took an std test to make sure she was clean she was which was good.

So the weekend came around I got to her house it was a small house nothing special she let me in and we talked for a bit.

she then took some drugs don’t know what they were then asked me if I wanted some I told her I was good after that she took me to her room and dam she is a kinky girl sex toys everywhere wipes and hand coughs and shit like that I was not expecting that tbh but it was something new I suppose she showed me that she was 100% clean witch was good but shocking.

She then took off her clothes to show some black lace lingerie which had a hole where the pussy and ass where

she started to kiss me and pushed me onto the bed can’t lie this was working for me she slowly undressed me and sucked me off for a little bit as well I was rock solid after this I was bout to get the condoms out and she told me we don’t need them I’m on breath control so I went in raw ( first time going in raw ) can’t lie she felt amazing so we ducked hard for while and she wanted me to call her a dirty slut and shit like that while I used her wipes and shit on her this opened a who new side to me that was kinda worrying.

After a couple of minutes, we’ll probably be around 20 be less I came so hard in her that I layer there for a bit in her trying to get my breath back the moment I got out of her the cum leaked out of her like a waterfall she just smiled then we had a shower.

After that I stayed around her for the night and ordered some food then we fucked 2 more times.

To this day still the best sex I have had I never told her how I felt and tbh I think she probably would have cheated back then but now she is a different girl she has a bf and she seems happy.

Also, more things did happen that night sexually but didn’t want to list them off.

Sorry for the grammar and also the spelling and as like I say in all my story I’m shit about talking about myself.

submitted by /u/Mr_atomic21
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/11sdkvp/m_20_one_of_my_mates_had_a_goal_to_fuck_as_many/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more