Divorce isn't all bad: Meeting a GW girl.

free dating

I’m nervous: Terribly nervous. I’m about to meet my first date of 10 years. This new person is about to walk into my life. I think on the thrill of possible outcomes: The fear of possible rejection. In reality it was always rare for me to ask anyone out, but that’s not saying I’m inexperienced: The contrary, but it’s just been a long, long time. I sit here, waiting by the plush marble and rose wood elevators. I know the girl who’s coming now but I feel the butterflies of this inevitable and strange experience.

I’ve chosen our rendezvous carefully, an elegant discrete hotel. Neither of us have space or privacy in our lives. My date lives at home and I’m relying on friends as I work through a difficult divorce. So I planned this; A wonderful spa hotel, easy to excuse, with no terrifying fallout if our experiment fails to spark chemistry. A movie meeting that doesn’t happen in our real lives.

We met months ago. In a strange mix of luck and, well, just pure blind luck. It was a not so innocent message to a beautiful girl. I wanted to talk to her, turn her on. She is an unreachable, unobtainable, beautiful woman, posting on GW, popular on GW. Somehow our stilted conversation progressed to KiK, as if by chance. Just a few PMs and she gave me her username. Her first response to my profile was “How old are you?”, “38” I lied in the hope a 10% decrease in my age would make any difference. I asked her the same: “20” she lied back. And then we hit it off. We talked, and talked, all the time, making each other laugh. We sexted: Intimate sexting with flagrant sensuality and a match of erotic desires. We exchanged numbers. We both obviously had others to talk to, a list of online potential dates. Both of us had a whole evening of entertainment in our phones. Now though we Facetimed. My online time narrowed. I found myself spending all my free time talking to her. Then we agreed to meet.

Now I’m here, at this crossroads, watching the elevators, anxiously waiting, watching the time move so slowly it would mystify Hawkins. Then she’s here, and time stops. She texted me when she arrived. The elevator opens, and I sit up, expectant of her. To my disappointment it’s a couple, who look at me strangely, maybe seeing my flash of annoyance. A few seconds later the other elevator opens and she steps out.

My first response took me by surprise. God she is breathtaking online, but in person? She’s stunningly beautiful, delicate, petite, fine china bones, confident in her movement in her tight, flighty, short dress. She is a girl that stops a room. That girl, the one we all want. I want her. I want her as soon as I see her. She smiles and I stand up, nervously kiss her cheek and guide her to our room.

“So I get there and he greets me at the elevator and I’m very pleasantly surprised. He was a lot taller than I expected, and not fat at all. He looked very well put together lol. He hugged me and kissed my cheek.... I’m still fucking nervous at this point and almost quivering.. He starts walking me to the room and I’m focusing on my walking and how ghetto I sound with the flipplity flopping of my sandals. So we go into the room and it’s very nice!”

We sit, and nervously talk. She didn’t bring anything with her. I think in case she wanted to make a quick break. I guessed this was a huge step. All precautions are wise in retrospect, meeting a stranger on line.

“I need to get my stuff she tells me”, and She walks out of the room, going to the car. I immediately text “Are you coming back?”. “Yes” the reply. “I left my purse”. “Ah that old trick!”.

“We talk for a bit (small talk, like how was the drive/weather... etc) then I decide to go down to the parking garage to grab me stuff and he offers to help but I say I’ll do it myself because I really wanted to text you lol. So I’m walking downstairs and texting you blah blah, get my stuff, and go back up. So there I am, there we are... He sits on the couch and I sit on the bed and we’re just talking. I can tell he is really nervous and I’m talking really loudly because I can’t control my volume when I’m excited/nervous”

“He asks me got a drink and I say “sure” and he makes us both a fizzy liquor/wine combination. Of course it’s disgusting so I don’t drink it.. But I wanted to relieve my nerves so he asks me if I want a beer.. I see that there is a Corona in there so I grab one (possibly the only thing I can drink) and It was the big bottle of Corona so I start drinking it and start feeling very talkative and relaxed”

“He asks me to go sit with him on the couch and I go. He compliments on my feet and the French design and asks if I like foot rubs and I stupidly say “I like good ones” haha so he gives me the hand motion to give him my feet... His hands are perfect. His nails are perfect. He was so gentle and firm with his hands I was really enjoying it”

She gets back into the room and we are still both walking on eggshells. Nervous, I offer her a Kir Royale but she doesn’t like it. I pretty much down mine to settle my nerves and she accepts a beer. We sit together on the sofa and I start to massage her feet, working out the kinks. Her legs are perfect, toned and lithe. I start to rub the soft, brushing my fingers down her legs and over her thighs, softly massaging the muscles. Her left foot is in my lap. I know she can feel how hard I am for her. How much I want her now, sitting there, her legs open, my hands touching her more and more intimately, but we both don’t say anything. She doesn’t move her foot, just rests it against me. I slowly ease my hands lower, but she pulls away and then she sits up and turns around, sitting in between my legs, pressing back against me. I rub her shoulders and her neck, easing out the kinks.

“The entire time we have the TV on and we’re talking so no awkwardness and I’m no longer nervous. But of course I complain that I’m cold and he goes take the comforter off the (1 King Size) bed and covers us.. He continues rubbing my feet and starts massaging my legs (fucking amazing rubbing by the way) then he asks if I want my neck massaged and I say yesss lol so I turn and round and put my back towards him but I’m still sitting down. I’m just in between his legs and that’s total amazing as well. And I’m totally comfortable and just lean back and relax on him and we watch tv for some more and continue talking.. And then we realize that we are two big adults that don’t fit on the couch comfortably so we go to lie on the bed... And I lean on him and he asks if he could kiss me. And we kiss. And it’s weird I haven’t kissed anyone besides my ex for sooooo long it’s completely foreign to me. And we start making out. And I feel myself getting turned o., because he’s running hid big firm hands down my arms and legs and feeling his well-groomed beard when I’m kissing him.”

We move to the bed, and we start to kiss. It’s awkward at first. I haven’t kissed anyone but my ex for years, my hands are on her body. In her hair, caressing her back and then gently stroking her legs, over her bottom. Her ass is firm and round and small and to die for. My finger start to trace the line of her thong and her kisses become more insistent, passionate. Our first awkwardness being lost in the clear physical chemistry we have. She pushes on my chest, eases her way from under me and says “I’m going to shower”.

“I shower and change into my “PJs” and hop back onto the bed and start putting lotion on my legs and of course he asks if he could help.. And I let him.. And He begins rubbing my legs and soon he’s rubbing something else .. And I’m so incredibly turned on.. He’s touching my JUST RIGHT his hands know exactly what to do”

It takes a lifetime for her to shower. The clock ticks slowly by before she returns. An eternity, but she comes back in a tank and shorts. She’s wearing short easy cloth, sexy as hell. She bounces onto the bed, showing her youth, and starts to rub lotion into her legs. She lets me help, and I slowly start from her toes, massaging up her legs. Up higher, moving my fingers until I’m caressing the interior of her thighs, touching her just where her inner thighs join. I kiss her now. Deep passionate kisses and she scooches down, her leg is up over me, we are side by side, and my fingers slip under the cloth of her shorts, stroke the gusset of her tiny thong, over her ass and pussy. Her body presses against mine at the contact, her kisses are open, her tongue in my mouth. I sit up, lift off her tank, and pull her shorts and panties off her. This is our first date, and we already know where this night is going to go. I kiss her lips and neck and her pert breasts and nipples, hardening in my mouth. Her body arches at my touches. She’s tiny, firm, perfectly formed, I’m desperate for her, but I want her slowly.

I kiss her now, over her face and neck and body. My tongue traces lower, over her belly button piercing, and then over her shaved mons. I give her light butterfly kisses. Her pussy... god it’s just fucking amazing. Tiny, beautiful, shaved and I gently kiss her little pink pussy lips. Her moans are sensual, her body tense and curved and I look into her eyes as I use my tongue to open her labia. Licking up and down and softly tasting her heady scent, finding the small hard clitoris. I kiss and suck on her clit, gently at first, so gently, licking from side to side. Making her squirm under my hands. I slip one finger into her pussy. FUCK she is tight with one finger. God she’s wet and hot and delicious, I slip another finger into her, and fuck her gently as I eat her. I love to go down, and this girl. Fuck. I want her want every part of her. I turn my fingers and start to rub her G-Spot, massaging it and increasing the pressure and intensity on her clit. I can feel her tension. Her moans, she presses my head hard into her clit. And she comes, her legs pull up and I can feel the hard contractions of her pussy around my fingers. I press my tongue onto her clit, and she moans and pulls up harder. And finally, after what seems forever, she pushes my head away and rolls onto her side.

submitted by /u/RPTimexox
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more