[F] Getting to know my room[m]ate - Part 9

free dating

Yep soooooo, a week. I don't like giving excuses, but I was going to post this sooner until I got roofied at a bar. Long story short, Maya and I were with friends in a local bar and it was more crowded than we expected. Didn't feel like getting drunk so I got a glass of diet coke. Some guy must've dropped something in it because I started feeling weird and time was flashing forward. We promptly left and I blacked out. So yep fun night. Believe it or not, wasn't too in the mood to write haha funny sex story after that.

But anyway, before all that some stuff did happen. One morning I was taking a shower, and the bathroom door is clearly broken because the lock didn't do shit again. Jared walked in, no biggie the shower has curtains, and did his morning routine. I didn't have any teasing in mind since I was kinda tired, so we just casually chatted about random shit, namely how fucking short that last Mandalorian episode was (like 25min wtf?? you call that an episode of television?). Through the blurry curtain, I saw he was leaving and I realized I needed a towel. So I pulled the curtain slightly to let my head peek out and I asked him for one. He made a weird pause but then obliged. I was a bit confused but after he left I randomly looked towards the mirror and realized my pussy was in plain view. I thought my body was hidden in the shower but I legitimately didn't notice my bottom half wasn't covered at all. I felt so fucking stupid and even somewhat embarrassed. I'm more shy when it comes to completely unintentional nudity, especially with front pussy that's like my #1 most private area.

I did get suggestions to "accidentally" send nudes to him, which I did. I took a quick pic of my tits and sent it to him, then deleted it a couple seconds after he saw it. I told him it was an accident and apologized profusely but he said it was fine. Later on that day, I thought I'd show off my pussy, intentionally this time. I wore a big hoodie and a comically short skirt a friend got me as a joke. To give you an idea, it barely goes under my hips. And of course, no underwear. I wore it around the house for the whole day and his eyes were stuck down there.

submitted by /u/LuzSluz
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/1255xt7/f_getting_to_know_my_roommate_part_9/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more