A hookup with an ex-friend's Ex years in the making [MF]

free dating

Full disclosure, this incident took place a few years ago (pre-covid) but a social media post from an old friend reminded me of it and I felt like reminiscing.

The actual sexy part won't be much of a sprawling epic, but I'll still indicate where it begins with some --- marks below.

For those interested in a longer build up, let's wind the clock back about 20 years. My childhood best friend "Kevin" and I met in kindergarten and were inseparable until we finally went to different colleges. There were a few states between us, but we made it a point to save up some money and visit each other a few times a year. Over that span, I met a couple of his girlfriends, but those were mostly short-lived flings; totally normal, finding-out-what-you-like type relationships. Until one day, he emailed me a photo of someone new that he was just completely taken with. Neither of us realized it at the time, but this was his future wife, "Hannah."

Like us, she was 20. Slender build, big green-ish eyes set in a soft round face, and long wavy dark hair. Not capital-H, airbrushed-on-a-magazine-cover-Hot (not a dig; none of us were either!), but more like the warm beauty you might remember from a cute art teacher. Maybe I'm saying that because the photo was of her cracking up in front of a floppy, failed clay pot on the wheel in a ceramics studio. Within five minutes of our eventual meeting, I was immediately charmed, but kept the Friend Code in mind and just completely blocked off any part of my brain that would ever make a move on her. Any thoughts of physical attraction I kept private and overshadowed by my happiness for my boy.

As their relationship continued, we all became a close little unit (inclusive of anyone that I ended up dating over the years). We spent most of our post-collegiate 20s living in the same city, even in the same apartment for a few years before they finally moved in to their own place. During that time, there were lots of house parties, camping trips, concerts, playing board games while high, and dinners in and out of the apt; it was one of the best eras of my life and we all had a lot of love for each other.

I’m not saying this to brag (because several of our friends would tell you the same thing), but there was definitely some sexual tension between Hannah and I. A long-term gf of mine said Hannah was the one person in my life she was mildly suspect of at first bc of how close we seemed, but she quickly saw that I never reciprocated any of the touches I’d receive when I made Hannah laugh. But whether I was in a relationship or not, it was difficult not to feel a little stirring when I’d pass her and Kevin wearing nothing but towels and a smile after they’d had a morning shower together. Or on especially hot days where we’d all flop in the living room and get day drunk; the guys with no shirts on and Hannah in nothing but shorts and a too-thin tank top in front of the one shitty box fan we had.

And I’d be a goddamn liar if I didn’t admit to getting off on the occasion where I could hear them having sex through the very thin shared wall between our rooms. One of the most achingly tense moments from that era came from when I caught her looking square at the crotch of the shorts clinging tightly to my body as I pulled myself out of a hot spring we were all in. When our eyes met, she immediately turned beet red and turned towards the rest of the group.

I only ever had one fleeting acknowledgement of this energy from Kevin and it never came up again. One weekend he and I met up at a bar for some drinks. After a few rounds, he mentioned that he had something difficult he wanted to discuss with me. The bar was so packed and noisy at this point it was hard to make out exactly what he said, but it sounded an awful lot like Hannah wanted to bring other people into their sex life. He said it so quietly and so out of nowhere that I was sure I'd heard him wrong. I kind of ask-shouted, "what?" and he just said nevermind and changed the subject. I didn't think much of it after that, but it felt like an important dot to connect in retrospect. Was he trying to invite me specifically because that's what Hannah wanted or were they talking about someone else entirely? Either way, I decided to let him be the one to bring it up if he ever wanted to discuss it again.

This is a whole other sad chapter, but very long story short, their relationship fell apart after about ten years together; just before they were set to be married. What's worse, Kevin's relationship with everyone kind of soured or was outright ruined at this point because of some things he had done and I was the last person in our circle to finally cut him loose. Hannah moved back to her home state to be with her family and I didn't see her for about three years after that. It was a hard time and she and I lost touch after a while as I focused on my own life / relationships. I figured she wanted a clean break from all things Kevin-related.

I was in my mid 30s now, single, and visiting a different friend who had just moved to where Hannah was living. Naturally I looked her up and she was thrilled to meet up. She invited us to a New Years party her friend was having. When my friend had to bail the day of, I ended up going by myself. Probably for the best I figured; give Hannah and I more of a chance to catch up. When I got there, it was a much smaller, more intimate party than I was expecting. It was wonderful to see her after so long. She'd lost none of her charms and her friends were really sweet. I had actually started to warm up to one of them and she was sitting on my lap in a big armchair after a few drinks. The night was a little hazy, but somehow we all ended up drunk/high in the host's massive bed listening to music and waiting for the countdown. Nothing sexual. Everyone had their clothes on, but 6 or 7 of us were kinda dogpiled on there, stoned and giggling.

---- Fun Starts Here ---

Before I knew it, midnight had come and gone. Hannah and I had a quick friendly peck on the lips at midnight and while I immediately felt a warmth spread across my face, I turned away and hugged some of the others in the group (everyone was in a happy, touchyfeely mood by then from the weed and wine). When it was time to head out, most of the guests lived in the building and offered me a couch to sleep on at theirs, but Hannah insisted on calling a car for us and that I could crash at her place no problem. Since it was New Years, we had a while to wait before the car actually showed up, but it gave us a good opportunity to catch up on life while we waited in the lobby. At no point did Kevin come up in conversation (thank god). Kept things nice and positive.

When we got back to her place, we sat close enough on her couch for her to reach out and touch my knee or the side of my arm for emphasis whenever the conversation warranted it. It was such an unexpected treat to have this 1 on 1 time with her and we immediately fell back into our old rhythm of familiarity. It was getting super late now and she said she'd grab some things to make a bed for me on the couch. While she was off gathering things, I hit the bathroom to wash up and get ready for bed. I'd stripped down to a tshirt and boxer briefs (nothing she hadn't seen me in before a hundred times) and found her tucking a fitted sheet under the couch cushions. She'd had time to get ready for bed as well and was wearing some sweats and loose top. As I got closer to her bent over form, I had a clear view down her top and was immediately snapped out of being tired upon realizing she wasn't wearing a bra.

While I'd seen her in plenty of revealing clothes while we all shared an apartment, this was my first time catching such a clear, prolonged sight of her bare breasts. All that time of simmering tension just came rushing back to me and I kinda just stared without being even remotely chill about it. They were the perfect handfuls I always knew they'd be, with hard little eraser nipples capping them. After a quick search, this was the closest thing I could find to approximate my view. I watched her continue with the makeshift bed, not saying anything so that she wouldn't look up towards me to talk. This all happened very quickly, but I found myself standing right by the couch, still tracking her breasts jiggle with each movement of her arm as she got closer and closer to the last corner right in front of me.

When she finished, she went to stand up but her eyes got snagged on my midsection and I immediately tried to look away in hopes that I hadn't brought too much attention to myself. At first, I thought she was looking down to see how much she might have been showing out of her shirt, but when she wasn't continuing to stand up and remained completely silent, I knew something was up. I knew my brain was already turned on by seeing so much of her, but hadn't realized the rest of my body couldn't see fit to wait for her to leave the room. I looked down and was already about 50% hard with the outline of my head showing through the fabric very clearly. I think we were both just kind of shocked at that point because neither of us was expecting to see that / have it be seen. After a quiet forever moment, our eyes finally locked and we both justknew. You know what I mean? Two people non-verbally signaling, in an instant, that this was on, no further discussion needed.

The second my hands started to for my waistband she was already leaning forward and opening her mouth to receive me. Things were a surreal blur at that point, especially because of the late hour and how much we'd partied that night leading up to this. I just couldn't believe I was inside Hannah's mouth; feeling her tongue snake its way along the underside of my shaft and then working in a few noisy bobs. Oh god and the noise. No longer was this filtered through drywall or kept quiet for any kind of modesty. She was completely fluid and loud with her motions and was every bit as good as I'd fantasized she'd be. To this day, I still remember just muttering ohfuck ohfuck in between my equally shameless moans and that just made her moan right back on me. I was closer now and bending down to play with and squeeze her tits with her lips still wrapped around me. She pulled away briefly to get some more air and tell me "that feels so fucking good" as I pulled on her nipples and ended them with a light twist.

This was all really happening and was equally dizzying, enthralling, and just impossible to comprehend. She suddenly stood up, grabbed my hand, and beelined for her room. We were both removed our tops before laying side by side on her bed and began making out furiously. Just messy messy messy but breathless. Getting her hair in my mouth, laughing about it, going right back to kissing and feeling each other up. Before long she was stroking me with perfect rhythm and I had two fingers buried in her. Within the span of what felt like a minute, she went from just being wet inside to having my fingers glide over her swollen, saturated lips. The slickness of her bare outer labia and damp patch of hair above was an incredible sensory contrast. At one point, she broke from the kissing to look down while she stroked my cock. I will never forget the way her eyes narrowed and her mouth softened at the corners as she said, "fuck you're so hard" - All I could do was stare at her fumble over my words saying something like, "I know this is insane..."

Without taking her hand off me, she motioned towards the drawer to her nightstand. I grabbed a condom and began unwrapping it while she slid her bottoms off and began yanking mine down the rest of the way over my ankles and off my feet. As I tugged on the tip of the condom to create a little pocket to pinch, she took me in her mouth for a few more bobs to get me extra hard. Once the latex was secure on me, I flipped over and pushed her over on to her back. Barely thinking, just shoving her thighs apart and filling her as quickly as possible. Normally I'd want to savor something like this, but I was such an odd mix of tired and aroused and hungry that I just started pounding the shit out of her in missionary while she let her whole upper body go loose. Her eyes were rolled back, mouth open and letting out the odd yelp and scream, head rocking back and forth in time with her breasts. Things were sweaty, loud, hands trying to find some kind purchase to help stabilize. It was almost an out of body experience, looking down at it all. It was like I was experiencing all my dirty thoughts about her over the years in one hyper-condensed moment. Just insane.

Though it felt like forever, it was extremely intense and I knew I was ready to blow after like 2 minutes. It just kind of sprung up on me but I spoke the words oh fuck I'm going to cum at the exact moment I realized it. She had one tiny of sliver of time in which to look up at me with open and eager eyes and I just lost it. Loud, unhinged moaning from us both as I locked myself in, cock buried as far inside her as it'd go, her back arched up so that her chin touched her chest and her legs wrapped around my waist to hold me there. I remember just laying on top of her, spent, both of us catching our breath and laughing between muttering things like "holy shit." It was a such a beautifully joyful moment. We didn't really talk about it much, just kind of lay back and panted while we took turns hitting the bathroom one last time before falling asleep next to each other in her bed.

In the morning, we slept in, went out for breakfast, and just smiled at each other like fucking idiots. I wasn't moving to this state anytime and we both knew that so we just counted it as a fun night between old friends. We talked and sexted a bit long distance after that, but that gradually fell off as we moved on with our lives. I hadn't seen or thought of her in a while, but a mutual friend posted a Story with Hannah in it. She was with someone (though I'd never heard of her getting married) and she was holding what I assumed was her toddler. She seemed happy and this night came flooding back to mind so I thought I'd share it here :)

submitted by /u/FigureDrawPractice
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/1285rr2/a_hookup_with_an_exfriends_ex_years_in_the_making/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more