Reddit Adventure #7

free dating

I (f37) had been horny all day; work was super busy, which must have kept my mind off it because as soon as I logged off I wanted to orgasm. I planned on a solo adventure because I hadn't heard from him (m35) all day. Then he messaged me- he must have known.

I was already naked on the bed when he texted so I told him what I was going to do and made a comment that he should help me out. He looked at what all he needed to do for the day and said he could make time for me, I instantly got even wetter. He told me to keep edging myself until he got here.

I did I was told for as long as I could and I just couldn't take it anymore. I told him and he said I could stop but my clit better be swollen when he got here. When I need to come down off an edge, I normally lay on my stomach to calm down, so I asked if he wanted me face up or face down. He wanted me face down, ass in the air and ready for him. I added a pillow for extra support so I was on full display for him.

When he got here, he went right to my pussy to make sure my clit was still swollen for him. I passed the test so he started to finger me. His fingers are magic! He slowly enters, gets a good rhythm going, then completely goes wild with his fingers. I start to cum and he keeps going, keeping the orgasm going. He slows down and smacks my ass before coming to a stop. He rubs my lips to help me come down. I get to take just a couple of breaths before he starts again.

I am bucking at this point. I cum again and have to put my hands behind my head to help ride it out. He continues with his magic fingers until he gets me to squirt. This first one isn't as powerful as my normal ones, but he is happy with it.

He steps back and comes around the bed and pulls out his dick so my pussy can have a break. I start to suck it to keep it nice and hard. I'm at a good angle to hold his balls while I suck his dick, moving back and forth making my ass shake for his viewing. He dick grows in my mouth and I start to gag a bit. He backs up, let's me take a few breaths, and starts face fucking me. I gag and have tears in my eyes but he continues until I tap out. I catch my breath so I can go back for another round. I gag again and tap out again.

I stand up he comes over to me. He starts playing with my nipples- they are healed enough to play with. Let me just say I am so glad I got them pierced. He reaches down to rub my clit to see if it is swollen to his liking. I pass the test again and he pushes me down on the bed.

He enters me from behind, holding my hips while he pushes further into me. He gets nice and deep and gets faster adding in some ass smacks. He keeps pounding me from behind, pulling my hair back so I get a good arch so he can go even deeper. He pulls me back and asks me whose pussy it is. I tell him it's his as I start to squirt again. He asks me again and I tell him it's his. He thrusts a few more time before he leans down and tells me to flip on my back as soon as he pulls out.

He pulls out and I flip over. He pushes my legs back and starts pounding away. You can hear the wetness with each thrust. My mind starts to go blank as he is having his was with me. He pushes a little too hard so I let him know. He tells me to get on my knees quickly.

As I get on my knees, he thrusts his dick in my mouth- two pumps and he is cumming down the back of my throat. I feel his dick throb in my mouth, unloading more with each pulse. The pulses stop, so I lean back and open my mouth so he can see what's still on my tongue. He smiles down at me and I swallow. He leans up against the wall and I start sucking his dick again to clean it off.

I take it slower this time, taking in the flavor. I lick his shaft and tip before going to his balls. I make sure he is good and clean so he can go home. I look over at the bed and see the puddles and the mess on the pillow. So much better than taking care of it myself.

submitted by /u/hidden_sw
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more