'Don't cum in her' is such a simple rule, until it isn't. The final fuck with my ex [MF] Part 3 of 3

free dating

If you've missed parts 1 and 2, go ahead an get caught up. If you're on team TL;DR, here's the Previously On....

My ex and I had broken up after several years together. She wanted me back, I was done. Her plan was to invite me over to pick up my stuff, surprise me in lingerie and fuck our relationship back into working order. In Part 1, she did manage to surprise me with some very sexy lingerie. In Part 2, I surprised her with a body-glazing cumshot thanks to some yoga-inspired oral.

As Elle went to get cleaned up, I sat on the bed, my back against the wall, and began to stroke my cock. She said I should fuck her and then decide what to do and I fully planned on it.

Elle walked back into the room still wearing the lingerie. She'd wiped most of the cum off it though her face was still slightly flushed. A grin spread across her face when she saw my hard dick.

"Round 2?" She asked. I motioned her over and she began to strip naked.

"Leave it on," I instructed.

Elle bounced herself on the bed and straddled me. I pushed the material covering her pussy to the side and lined my cock up with her wet lips. Slowly, she lowered herself down, taking me inch by inch and allowing herself to be stretched.

"I missed your cock baby," she moaned. In the time we'd been broken up, I'd already slept with a few women, so while I wasn't on a dry spell, there was something nice about slipping into a familiar space.

I bucked my hips, letting her know what to do. Elle placed her hands on the wall above my head and began to bounce up and down. Her perky tits were close to my face so I opened my mouth and took one in, the lace still covering her nipples. I licked and sucked as she rode me.

Now, I knew this would likely be the last time Elle and I would sleep together, so I wanted to make the most of it. As much as I loved being ridden (still do), her ass was still the star of the show. Thankfully, I had some extra stamina after cumming once already, so I sat back and enjoyed as Elle did everything in her power to milk another orgasm out of me.

I grabbed two handfuls of Elle's ass and began to control her tempo.

"Mmm yes, baby," she cooed, "fuck that pussy. It's your pussy." Girl was laying it on thick.

After a few minutes, I was getting closer to my second orgasm.

"On your stomach," I instructed.

Prone is my favorite position and Elle knew that. She tossed a pillow under her and popped her ass in the air for me, hips wiggling back and forth. I knelt behind her, taking as many mental pictures of her ass as possible, while once again moving the thin material covering her pussy out of my way. I lined my cock up and slapped it against Elle's pussy a few times before sliding the head in.

Elle moaned and began to lightly bounce her hips up and down, her pussy gripping the head of my cock and stimulating every nerve.

"Fuck that's good," I groaned, encouraging her to keep going. After a minute of this, I needed more and in one motion, pushed the rest of my length inside her. Still kneeling, I held her ass and began to slowly stroke in and out of a pussy I'd fucked more time than I could count.

Elle turned her head, looking back at me over her shoulder. The girl was a firecracker, no doubt. Red hair a mess, cheeks flushed, green eyes smoldering. "That feel good, baby?" she purred.

Of course it felt good, but I couldn't give in too much. We were broken up after all and I aimed to keep it that way.

Rather than answer, I lowered my body over hers and pushed my cock in deeper.

Don't cum in her, I thought to myself. That was the one rule I'd set when we started. With my body pressed against hers, the lingerie creating the thinnest of barriers and her fit, firm ass acting as a cushion for every stroke of my cock into her needy cunt, it was easier said than done.

"Are you going to cum again for me?" she purred as I used her for my pleasure. "Cum in me baby." Elle began to throw her hips back, matching my pace. The sounds of our skin slapping together echoed through the room.

We'd done this a thousand times. If anyone knew when I was about to cum, it was Elle. I pushed myself up, intending to pull out and cum on her ass, but she was ready. To this day, I'm not sure how she managed it, but as I pulled back, Elle slid her legs under her and sat up with me, keeping my cock firmly inside her. In the blink of an eye, I was sitting up on my knees with Elle kneeling between my legs, her ass in my lap and her pussy still filled with my manhood.

The movement pushed me over the edge and it was too late to try to pull out again. Instead, I wrapped an arm around her waist, the other around her chest and exploded.

It was a body shaking orgasm. The combination of position, lingerie and the taboo nature of the whole experience rocked my world. Elle moaned the entire time I coated her insides with my second thick load of the evening.

As I began to come down, post nut clarity hit me like a tidal wave: I was bad at breaking up with this girl.

She went to get cleaned up and I got dressed. She was disappointed that I wasn't staying over, but I said I still needed to think things over.

Ultimately, remaining broken up was the right call. She's happily married and I still have the memory of that night to fall back on and share with you wonderful horny people.

submitted by /u/26-24-19
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/11ek8s0/dont_cum_in_her_is_such_a_simple_rule_until_it/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more