[Cm/Cf] How my cousin (22M) and I (28F) started feeling sexually attracted towards each other

free dating

A few months ago we made a family trip to the beach in Mexico. It was my aunts, uncles, and my parents. Out of all our cousins only him and I went. My cousin and I have an age gap so we never had a close relationship growing up, but we grew up always being around each other as his mom and my mom are sisters in law and best friends.

My cousin owns an off roading car and he brought it on this trip. So all day we were out at the dunes, we had never spent that much time together but we were having a blast. We took the car into the beach(in Mexico it’s allowed in certain areas) as the sun was setting and were drinking, talking, and listening to music. I take a good picture of his car with the sun setting in the background and he gives me his number so I can send it to him. We found we had similar ideologies and noticed we had so many things in common. We start talking about partying and he said how he had never partied in Mexico and I was surprised. I am extremely outgoing so I suggested we go out that night and he said yes he really wanted to go. We go back to the condo with our family and I ask my dad if he can take us later on to the club and my dad of course agrees.

Fast forward to the night, my cousin and I get dropped off around 10 and we go to a club that has open bar until 12. As soon as we get there I order us drinks, things are a little awkward at first as we had never gone out together before. We soon get comfortable and start dancing but facing each other with distance between us. We make friends with some people there and we start drinking and dancing with them. We are ordering drinks like there is no tomorrow, it’s open bar and we want to take advantage. Next thing I know my cousin is ordering us tequila shots, and we take quite a few of them so we’re getting drunk.

Later on in the night I am ordering a drink at the bar and a guy is trying to hit on me, I decline and lie by telling him I’m with someone. I then go back to the table with my cousin, I told my cousin what happened at the bar. The guy at the bar doesn’t believe me I guess and comes by our table trying to dance with me. My cousin then grabs me by the waist and hugs me, when he does this I can’t help but to feel some type of way. I tell the guy from the bar no and he goes away as he sees how my cousin grabs me. I stay close to my cousin and we are still dancing facing each other but we are now closer as he has one arm around my waist with his hand on my back. We stay like this and I wrap my arms around his neck. We are looking into each others eyes and I start to blush and he gets close and asks “What are we doing?” I just smile and shake no with my head as our noses and foreheads are touching and we are both trying so hard not to kiss. We lose track of time and don’t notice the club is almost closing, we had missed calls from our parents. As we are dancing close and we are about to kiss, our uncle’s new girlfriend finds us and tells us she’s here to pick us up. We got really scared as we had no idea what she had seen, we played it off and left with her.

(We rented two condos right right next to each other. My parents and I were staying in one condo along with other aunts and uncles. My cousin and his parents and other aunts and uncles were staying in the other condo.) When we got back we each went to our own condo but everybody was asleep except for my aunt that had picked us up but she immediately went to bed. My cousin now had my number so when I was about to go to bed I got a text from him saying how I probably wouldn’t remember what had happened that night. There was an upstairs terrace so I told him to meet me up there.

When I walk upstairs he is already there waiting for me. As soon as I get there he gets me and carries me onto a table that was there and starts to passionately kiss me. His lips his kisses are just perfect and the way he is holding me is like nothing I have experienced before. He is kissing me and talking into my ear and telling me how sexy I am. He tells me how much he wants me and starts touching me through my clothes. I then sit on his lap as he’s sitting on a chair and we are making out and I can feel him on my butt hard as a rock. He starts gently kissing my neck and chest and moves his way under my shirt. I am not wearing a bra so he quickly moves to start kiss, lick and suck on my nipples. I start to rub my butt against him as he is feeling with his hands how soaking wet I am through my shorts. He picks me up and sets me down on the table again and starts kissing my legs, my inner thighs, kissing my pussy through my clothes and as he is unbuttoning my shorts I feel guilty and ask myself what am I doing. I stop him get up and leave practically running.

The next morning I couldn’t believe what happened the night before. I wake up to a text from him telling me he likes me a lot and never thought anything would ever happen and he was sorry if I felt uncomfortable since I left so abruptly. I could not stop thinking about the night, I would get so turned on thinking about that night. I responded to him that I had to leave because if I didn’t something more was definitely going to happen and I didn’t want it to happen like that while we were both intoxicated. Our trip continued on like normal and we acted like nothing had happened but we kept texting each other throughout the day but stayed away from each other as we were scared my uncles girlfriend suspected anything.

submitted by /u/Original-Sand
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more