I accidentally flashed my tits to the barista [FM]

free dating

I have this semi sheer, black crop top that I usually wear a cute full coverage bra underneath so that it's still appropriate. But earlier today I went to put it on and then realized both bras I usually wear with it were in the laundry. I decided to be a little adventurous and put the crop top on anyway. I put a baggy cardigan on over it and when I looked in the mirror I figured I was covered enough to go grab coffee from the cafe a couple blocks away and then go for a short walk.

I left my apartment and began walking to the cafe. The cardigan mostly covered my tits, so nobody I passed on the sidewalk noticed anything unusual, but it was a bit breezy out and I could feel my nipples getting hard with the sudden temperature change.

When I got to the cafe I saw that it was mostly empty, only a few cars in the parking lot and I figured they probably belonged to the employees who worked there. As I walked in I noticed one couple sitting in the back corner of the cafe working on their laptops, and two baristas behind the counter.

I walked up to the counter and a barista I'd never seen there before came to take my order. He looked about 30 and was incredibly good looking. He smiled at me and I felt myself melt a little. Just as he opened his mouth to speak his coworker said "I'm gonna go take my fifteen, you good on your own?" He replied "yeah man, we'll be just fine" and as the other guy walked away he turned back to me and said "hey, how're you doing? What can I get for you today?" I suddenly remembered that my sweater was only just covering my tits and began to get a little nervous. I smiled back at him and gave him my order.

He made my drink and I waited next to the pickup counter. The counter was kinda high, so when he placed my drink down on it I had to reach up to grab it. I forgot that I needed to be careful with my sweater and as I reached up the sweater fell back and fully revealed the sheer crop top and my tits underneath. I saw his eyes go wide and he did a small intake of breath. I quickly tried to pull the sweater closed and embarrassedly looked back at the couple in the corner to see if they had noticed. He grinned and said "Don't worry, I don't think they saw." He leaned over the counter towards me and whispered "you have some very, very pretty breasts." I looked up at him shyly, smiled, and said "thank you" and I let my cardigan fall back again so that he could see my tits even better this time.

"Mmmm, yeah very pretty. If I weren't at work I might have to do something about your hard nipples." I smiled a big smile at him and I felt my pussy twitch a little. I picked up my drink again and said "maybe next time." He laughed and said "I think I have a new favorite customer." I could feel his eyes on me as I walked out of the cafe. I continued on with my walk, sipping my iced coffee, and thinking about how exhilarating that whole interaction had been. After a couple min I realized my panties were soaked.

submitted by /u/MarisaRica
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/11emmdh/i_accidentally_flashed_my_tits_to_the_barista_fm/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more