[F] Long overdue wet orgasm

free dating

I [F36] and my partner [M28] were apart from each other for a couple of weeks due to illnesses.

Seeing him again was long overdue. Feeling his warmth and touch again was needed. As he came over to mine it was so nice just having him near again. He was laying on my lap and I was playing with his hair. We chatted and kissed. But since we were both feeling a bit crap still it didn’t progress past that.

However, the following day we made up for lost time….

As we started kissing, his hands started roaming over my body, I let my hands roam over his. Touching every part of his sexy body. I was touching his very hard dick and felt the pre-cum already coming out of his amazing dick.

I started stroking his dick and loved the response I was getting. Hearing him moan is a serious turn on. We kept kissing as I started giving him a handjob.

He started feeling for my pussy which was getting very wet. I rearranged to allow him to play whilst I was still playing. As soon as he touched me I felt that the build up had made me very close to cumming already and the second he touched me I felt I could explode. I whispered for him to stop as I would cum but he continued and said: ‘cum for me’. That sentence does something to me every fucking time! And I exploded in such an intense orgasm.

He continued playing with me as I continued playing with him. And I felt another orgasm building up, part of me wanted to stop him to wait but the other part won and I took his hand making him bury it inside me as I came all over his hand. I licked his fingers cleaned and begged him to fuck me.

As he entered me I fought against my needs and wants to cum again as I wanted to cum with him this time. He was so deep in me and it felt so good, 2 weeks is a long time!!!!! I had missed his touch, his smell, his dick…. As he fucked me I felt so close, I felt it building up inside me and I felt it was so intense.

When he said he’s about to cum I allowed myself to release my orgasm. As we came together I squirted all over his dick and legs.

2 weeks is a long time... And that orgasm was long overdue…

submitted by /u/subway-and-chill
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/115u941/f_long_overdue_wet_orgasm/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more