Dee makes an offer to Kat. Part 4.

free dating

Dee sipped her drink waiting for Kat to reply to her offer about having some fun. Kat took another pull from the joint, swigged her old fashion, then blew out the smoke.

“Use to be a fun time. Never gave it a thought after I graduated and met my husband. I don’t think any of us from that time, ever did it again. That did go on for a year or better, though. I guess as long as I’ve decided to go through with the unthinkable thing, having sex with Dotty and your young fellas, may as well go all out. Sure, I’ll try that again, Dee.” Kat said.

Dee smiled, turned to me and asked if I minded. “Why would I care what you two want to do. Have at it. Don’t expect me to participate though. I draw the line at having sex with my little sis.” I told them.

“God no, Dotty! Don’t be silly. Me either, that would be gross.” Kat exclaimed.

Dee laughs, “I wasn’t suggesting or thinking about that, Dot. I’m not that far out there. But maybe you and me later.”

“I’m fine, Dee. I’ll just wait til Joe and Danny get here. Then I’ll have my fun.” I replied.

Dee stood up, smiling at Kat, “Shall we hon? I can’t wait to get you out of that sexy bikini.”

“Oh Christ! This is terrible. You are a naughty woman, Dee.” Kat says.

Dee walked towards the kitchen door, stopped, looked back at Kat and says, “C’mon babe. Let’s go.” Dee then puckered her red lips, as if to give a kiss, and smiles at Kat.

Kat stands up, runs her fingers in the leg bands of her bikini to get it out of her crotch and says to me, “Your friend is a freak, Dotty.”

“You’ll find out, Kat. Have fun.” I said with a smile at my baby sis.

So there I was drinking alone on the patio. The sun felt wonderful though and I stretched out on the lounge chair to take it in.

About 5 minutes went by and I heard my phone ringing from the kitchen window. I had left it on the kitchen table. I got up and took my drink with me. I answered the phone and it was Joe. I walked out the living room and had a seat at the small bar while talking with him.

Joe was calling to say they were running later than planned, but would here eventually. I thanked him for calling and we hung up. I didn’t mention that my sister was here, or what was going on with Dee and her.

I thought they had gone into the bedroom that Dee uses when here, they hadn’t. They were out on the bed in the sunroom where Kat decided to stay. I heard something through the screened windows between the living room and sunroom. That’s where they were.

I took my drink and slid from the bar stool. I approached the windows until they popped to view and stopped. I was a little surprised by what I saw. I shouldn’t have been, I knew why they had come inside.

Kat was lying on the bed, no bikini on. Dee had done what she said, getting my sister out of it. Kat had her head propped up on a pillow looking down between her large, pointed titties. A very concentrated expression on her flushed, pretty face.

Kat’s long, tanned legs were bent wide open with Dee’s hands on her creamy inner thighs keeping Kat’s legs open. Dee was on her knees and had her face by Kat’s pussy.

Kat was breathing erratically, trembling a little. Murmuring steadily, “Hohoho. Ohhh. Umm. Mmm. Hooooh.”

Kat’s hands left her tummy brushing Dee’s hair from her face and breathed out, “I wanna see your pretty face while you eat my pussy.”

Kat’s hands stayed on Dee’s head after that. Her hips slowly pumped her pussy on Dee’s mouth. Dee slid a finger into Kat’s pussy stoking the inside of it. Kat let out a deep moan, jutting her pussy up and holding it there.

“Oh God, Dee. Feels so good. You’re gonna make me cum.” Kat gasped.

Without taking her face from Kat’s pussy Dee says, “Yeah. Good. Cum for me baby.”

Kat’s hips started pumping again. I could see on her face that she was going to explode any moment. I turned around and sat back at the bar.

I heard Kat let out a bellowing series of grunts. Dee had licked and fingered my sister into having a violently hard, and much craved orgasm.

Dee eventually raised up from between Kat’s long legs. Kat sprang up and hungrily gripped and sucked on Dee’s nice tittties. They then shared a passionate long kiss.

Kat’s hand kneaded Dee’s bare ass cheeks, digging between Dee’s legs. Their kiss ended and Kat took Dee by the hips and rolled her to her back. Kat slithered atop of Dee and kissed her again. Kat was on fire. Dee had brought this arousing hunger out of Kat, that she’s had hidden for all theses years.

Kat squeezed together Dee’s titties again and sucked on the hard, long nipples. She kissed her way down to Dee’s tummy and Dee asks, “Are you going to lick my pussy now?”

Kat raised her head up and answers, “Yes I am. I haven’t done this in years, but I’m sure I haven’t forgotten how.”

More next post.

submitted by /u/gldain
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more