FWB (18F) is horny and calls me over (18m)

free dating

During our post high school graduation trip I became FWB with one of my classmates. I've already shared the story of how it happened. I want to share some more, so here it goes. Hope you like it.

For those who haven't read my previous stories: Molly is a 5'8''-ish, 100lb petite blonde, with a pair of perky C-cups, small frame, a nice round ass and a pair of reaaally long legs. I am 6'6'', at the time around 170is lbs.

After coming home from our graduation trip Molly and I had been pretty busy with university applications and other stuff that we hadn't seen each other for a couple of weeks.

One day I wake up at noon, pick up my phone and a text from Molly comes in:

"I'm horny and alone at home. Get over here now!"

Seconds later another one comes in. This time it's a picture. It's her, completely wet, just come out of the shower, wrapped in a towel.

"Will be there in 30" - I reply, jump out of bed and go take a shower. I come out of the shower, dry off, put on some clothes and pick up my phone to call a cab, when I receive another text with a picture from Molly:

"What's taking you so long?" - along with a selfie of her naked, covering her tits up with her arm.

"I'm out the door" - I reply and call a cab.

The cab comes and we start driving towards Molly's place. I am already rock hard and can barely keep my dick tucked beneath my belt.

I make it to Molly's building and ring the bell. She buzzes me in. I get in the elevator and press the button for the 6th floor. As soon as the elevator door opens, Molly opens her apartment door, wearing a silk robe.

"What took you so long?" - Molly asks as I enter her apartment.

"Just wanted to work you up a bit and make you extra horny." - I say with a grin on my face.

"Is that so?" - Molly says as she undoes her robe and let's it drop to the floor. As it drops it reveals her silky smooth skin, her big and round, yet perky C-Cup tits, followed by her small waist, round and tight ass and long and toned legs. - "Let me show you my room" - she says as she grabs me by the shirt and pulls me into her room.

She pushes me on her bed, climbs on top of me and starts kissing me slowly. As we make out she slides her hand down my body and slides it under my T-Shirt and pulls my T-Shirt off. She starts kissing her way down my neck, chest and belly. She undoes my belt and pulls my pants off. As Molly slides my pants down, my dick jumps out freed from the tension.

At this point I hadn't even had time to masturbate in the last couple of weeks, so I was already very close to cumming. Molly starts slowly licking the head of my dick and slowly working her way down. She starts speeding up, bobbing her head up and down on my shaft, while working my head with her tongue. I last maybe a minute and a half before busting a huge load in her mouth with zero warning. Molly starts gagging a bit, but quickly regains her composure, swallows my load, looks at me and says:

"That was fast and unexpected."

"Well, I have not even jerked off since the last time we were together. Plus you are really good at sucking dick."

"Am I?" - Molly asks, not really sure if I am just buttering her up.

"Most definitely! What was that , like a minute?" - I say.

"Oh!" - she says and blushes a bit.

I sit up in the bed and lean in to kiss her. We start making out, both of us leaning towards each other. While making out, I pull her towards me and manage to lift her up, switch places with her and lay her on her back. While on top, I start kissing my way down her body. First her neck, then her chest, gently sucking on her nipples, down her stomach and slowly lick the tip of her clit.

Molly lets out a load moan and runs her fingers through my hair, pushing my face towards her pussy.

Hope you liked this. Will continue tomorrow.

submitted by /u/ta_banan
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more