I (25F) had rough, dirty sex with my asshole boss (31M).

free dating

“I’m so bored right now. What the hell is the point of this stupid job?” I thought to myself. It was 12:30 P.M., and I was working as an accountant for a large banking firm. “Why the hell does the work day have to be so long?” I had been crunching numbers for the past 4 hours, and my break wasn’t until another hour and a half. I needed something exciting to do, I couldn’t see myself doing this bullshit for another hour.

I got out of my cubicle, and I walked towards the CFO’s office. As I walked, I passed by dozens of other bored desk jockeys. It was the most depressing sight I’d ever seen. Nearly a hundred workers on autopilot, wasting 8 hours of their day, each day, contributing to some big corporation that didn’t give a shit about them. I realized, I’m just another one of them. I am one of the desk jockeys. And this job wasn’t taking me anywhere.

I opened the door to the CFO’s office. He was sitting at his desk, reading a newspaper, of course he wasn’t doing any work. He was a handsome man, tall (about 6’1”), and was in great shape. The first time I met him was when he hired me, a little over a year ago. I remember I took a few seconds to admire his good looks. Unfortunately, his gorgeous body was not coupled with an even decent personality. He was self-centered, ignorant, and vain. I’m almost 100% sure he only hired me because of my looks. When he saw me, the words he used to describe me were “cute blonde, great tits”. The interview lasted about 2 minutes. He asked me the most basic questions, like “Why should we hire you?”, “What makes you a good employee?”, and it was over, I got the job. He’s a shallow prick who judges people only based on their appearance. It’s so annoying that he’s been blessed with a sexy face and rugged body.

When I entered the office, I heard a strange noise. It was a wet, sloppy sound, and I heard sucking and spitting. I took a glance under the CFO’s desk, and I saw a woman on her knees, sucking the CFO off. I let out an audible gasp, and obviously the woman heard me. She got out from under the desk and looked at me. She had a shocked look on her face, her hair was all messed up, and one of her breasts was hanging out from her blouse. She quickly covered her boobs up and ran out of the office. I could see the precum on her lips. When she exited the office, I looked at the CFO with a look of distaste. He looked back at me unfazed, like nothing ever happened.

“Mr. CFO, with all due respect, what the fuck!?” I asked him. He looked at me and said “What are you talking about, Ms. …”. Great. He forgot my name, of course I didn’t expect him to remember it anyway.

“It’s Ms. Burns”, I told him. “You know, I think it’s really inappropriate for a boss to not remember his employees’ names. Don’t you think you should start acting a bit more professionally?”

He looked at me blankly. “Well, with all due respect, Ms. Burns, I think my current behavior is absolutely the perfect amount of professionalism required for this position. And frankly, this isn’t an issue you need to concern yourself with. Why don’t you hurry on back to your desk and continue working on whatever it is you need to do?”

I couldn’t believe the audacity of this man. I just caught him getting head from one of the workers and somehow I’m in the wrong? No, I wasn’t going to let this go.

“Actually, Mr. CFO, I think there’s another option for me. I think I should schedule a meeting with your superior, the CEO, and tell him about your sexual antics here. Then we’ll see what he thinks about your ‘professional behavior.’ “ He looked at me, now with a concerned look. “Ms. Burns, are you threatening me?”

“I don’t like the word ‘threaten’. Let’s call it blackmail”, I told him.

“Well, for this to be blackmail, that would mean that you want something in return from me. So, tell me what it is. A more comfortable desk? A pay raise? Longer break time? Tell me what you want from me!” He was raising his voice at me, obviously I had angered him. However, he had a point. I had threatened him with blackmail, but I didn’t even know what I wanted from him. As I stood there thinking about what would be better, a pay raise or more frequent breaks, I noticed something. My crotch was wet. Seeing that woman blow the CFO had gotten my underpants soaking wet. And I now realized what it was that I wanted from him.

“Mr. CFO, I want your cock.” He was taken aback for a moment, but after a few seconds, he put on a smug and confident face. He walked towards me and stood within kissing distance of me. “So, seeing your coworker suck me off got you yearning for that same treatment?” He smirked. I felt so dirty about it, but I nodded.

“He kissed me passionately on my lips. We french-kissed for a little bit, both using our tongues to pleasure each other. He was so experienced with his tongue, I couldn’t wait for him to eat my pussy. He placed his hands on my button-up shirt and fondled my tits with them. He played with them for a while, before ripping off my shirt, exposing my bra. He reached around my back and unclasped my bra, and my tits were hanging out. He grabbed one boob in each hand and rubbed my nipples sensually. “I love how soft your tits are, Ms. Burns.” He whispered in my ear. There was something so exciting about kissing the CFO with my naked breasts out because we were in his office, and anyone could walk in the door at any minute, just as how I had walked in on the previous woman. However, even if someone were to walk in, I still wouldn’t stop making out with him, it was too good.

He pushed my head down and I dropped to my knees. I unzipped his jeans and pulled his cock out his underwear. It was rock hard and quite thick, which I love. I’m all about the girth of the cock, I think it’s more important than the length. I took his cock in my mouth. I coiled my tongue around the head of his cock like a snake, and I licked his shaft up and down. I spat a good amount of saliva on it, and jerked it to lube it up. My spit was dripping from his dick onto the hardwood ground. I sucked it good and hard, he grabbed my head with both of his hands, and thrust his cock into the back of my throat. I relinquished control of my mouth and let him face-fuck me as hard as he wanted. I felt like an utter fuck-toy as he rammed his dick into my throat continuously. When he was done, spit and precum were leaking out of my dirty, used mouth.

He proceeded to clear his desk of all objects, and I saw a family portrait on his desk, a picture of him with his wife and 2 kids. I suddenly felt terribly guilty about what I was doing, as I had no idea that he was married before this. However, the man was just so incredibly gifted with a beautiful cock and muscular figure, that I couldn’t stop myself. So, he took the family portrait down along with all other objects, and the desk was now empty. He propped me up onto the desk and took off my pants. He slipped a finger in behind my panties to feel my wetness. He removed my panties, and my shaved, naked pussy was out in the open for anyone to see. He brought his head down towards my crotch and began eating me out. He slipped his tongue into me and licked me around. He was so good with his tongue, and he licked all the sensual parts of my clit. I was trying not to moan too loud so as not to alert the workers, but I was struggling. He covered my mouth with his hand while continuing to lick my pussy to keep me from moaning. I sucked on his fingers and put his hand into my mouth, deep-throating it.

I was already close to orgasm, and I guess he could sense this, because he stopped eating my pussy. He got up, grabbed his cock, and guided it into my vagina. Oh my goodness, the moment his cock entered me, I damn near yelled out in pleasure. He covered my loudness with his mouth. He thrust into my pussy with force, yet he maintained a perfect rhythm and sensuality. I had pretty much gone limp, allowing him to do whatever he pleased to my shaved pussy. He took his dick out, and slowly reentered me. He did this a few times, and I experienced that initial pleasure of him entering me again. He slowed his pace down, taking his time with the thrusts, only to quicken and go at a rapid pace soon after. He demolished my pussy so well. He flipped me over and I was now on my stomach on the desk. He spanked my ass a few times, and he slapped each ass-cheek with his wet cock. He told me he was going to stick it in my ass. I was scared at first, but I soon told him to do it. I was so excited for him to put it in my tight asshole. He tried putting it in, but it was a bit too tight. He stuck his finger up my ass and wriggled it around to loosen me up, and it worked. He removed his finger after a few seconds and tried again with his dick. I spread my ass wide, and he fit his cock in after a few seconds. My hole closed up around him, and the friction was a bit painful for both of us, but it was worth it because it was so satisfying. With my asshole, he thrust as hard as possible, and he didn’t stop. I was screaming into his hand, and he rammed me as fast as he could. After about a minute, I could feel his dick getting even harder inside me, and I knew what that meant. He didn’t pull out, he shot all of his hot cum into my tight asshole. As he slowly removed his cock out of my ass, his sticky cum leaked out of my hole, and some of it went into my pussy. It dribbled down my thighs, and I used my hands to lick it clean off me.

“Well, was that what you wanted, Ms. Burns?” He said to me in a seductive tone.

“That… was perfect, Mr. CFO. Don’t worry, I won’t be telling anyone about this either.” I winked at him. I used his office’s bathroom to wash up, I put my clothes back on, and I walked out of his office. As I walked back to my cubicle, my hair and makeup was all messed up, and maybe some of the workers could guess what happened in there. But I didn’t care, for I had already got my excitement for the day.

submitted by /u/Various_Excitement97
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more