Finally getting to see my long distance girlfriend [25M/20F]

free dating

I had just fully moved into my new place and was letting my girlfriend in the door. I was excited to see her and picked her up like I’ve done before and started passionately making out. My hands were gripping her booty as I carried and pressed her up against the wall.

I pinned her against it and started kissing her slowly neck and groaning a little bit in your ear I was super excited and had been craving this. I grinded roughly as we started making out.

I whispered into her ear, “ have you been a good girl for daddy?” I said. She moaned softly and said “yes daddy I have” I smirked and carried you to the couch and sat you on my lap as we made out more. My hands explored your body I missed your touch so much.

My hands traveled back to you Booty and spanked you hard. I enjoyed making you moan every time I spanked you. I started lifting your shirt up and kissing your breasts through your bra. Taking my time to tease you.

I un strapped your bra and started sucking your nipples hard. As you grounded into me with your sexy hips. Man I fucking love when you move your hips. It’s sexy asf how you move them I spanked you hard again before sliding me hands downs your shorts and running your asshole.

I wanted to tease you as much as possible and get you dripping wet. You started moaning more as I starting pulling your shorts down. I took my shirt off and told you to kneel in front of me.

You like a good little slut for daddy, went to kneel in front of me and started pulling my shorts down. My raging hard cock plopped out and layed against my stomach. I was super excited for you to blow me again.

I pulled your hair up, as you started teasing me with you tongue. I loved when you worshipped my cock and tease me. Ugh it’s so fucking sexy watching you go to work. “Give me a good sloppy blowjob baby girl “ I tell you.

I grip your hair and watch you start to slowly take me fully into your mouth. I groan softly as you go deeper. “ good girl” I groan out loud. You stare into my eyes as you start deep throating me. I rock my hips as you do and groan more.

“Be a good slut for daddy, I want a sloppy blowjob baby” I say. You smirk and spit on my cock and start bobbing your head more. I grab my cock and plop it out of your mouth and smack your tongue and cheeks with it.

“ I can’t wait to fuck you baby, I want you to use your tits and give me a tit job” I say. I spit on my hands and smire your breasts. You cup your hands with your breasts and start bouncing up and down. “ fuck that feels amazing baby” I groan.

Your squeeze your hands together more gripping my cock with your breasts. Then you spit on my cock and start blowing me again. Drooling like a good slut and getting me nice and wet.

I pull your hair up and sit you on my lap and then pick you up and slide my cock into your pussy. I spread your ass as I start pumping and pin you against the counter top. “ fuck I missed your pussy baby” I groan into your ear. You moan softly into my ear as I pump hard into you.

The sliding door window blinds are open. As I’m railing you on the counter. I smirk as cars pass by. “ look as you being a good slut for daddy as people drive by” no one can really see but it’s hot knowing we’re somewhat in public.

I start carrying you to our room as I’m still inside you. I throw you on the bed and tell you to play with your self as I grab some lube and your butt plugs.

I put put your small plug in your mouth and kiss your thighs as you rub your clit. “Mmm I missed tasting this pussy baby” I say and kiss towards your pussy. I grab your hands and hand cuff you.

“You want your toy inside you baby girl? “ I ask as you’re sucking on it. You shake your head yes, I pull your ass up and lick your asshole. Mmm I groan and slide my tongue inside you.

I pull your plug from your mouth and slide it inside you gently. I love watching your asshole gape and you moan as you take it. “ good girl “ I tell you and kiss your lips. I line my cock up in missionary. And softly rub your clit and push in half way.

“ did you miss my cock baby? “ i ask you and tease you. “ yes daddy I did” you moan softly. I pin your hands above your head as I push deeper. “ your pussy Is so tight love” I groan thrusting slowly.

I push deeper inside you stretching you out. I groan and grab your hips and pick up the pace. Thrusting you into the bed, you start moaning louder as I do. I smirk and spread your legs wider. “ rub your clit baby, I want you to cum all over my cock” I tell you.

submitted by /u/Quality_Sweet
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more