[FM] How I (M, 28) became sex toy of my exhibitionist neighbour (F, 37)

free dating

For the fun parts, go below after ***. I must give some background.

I live in small flat in a residence and I have an exhibitionist neighbour! She wears micro skirts/shorts that you can see her ass or see through tights in fitness or she wears night-robe in common rooms in the apartment and no bra all the time. Also, I am the luckiest neighbour because she lives in my next door.

For your imagination, she looks like Casey Calvert. She has aesthetics in face, lips and fake boobs. She has a very athletic body because she does fitness every day. She was a marketing professional but she does not work for the last 4-5 years.

She has a great husband (46 years old), he is a partner in a consultancy company. He really likes me (still), he is a great mentor and friend. He is very ok with what his wife does.

My first encounter with them was a couple of days after I moved in. My door was ranged and what I saw was two nipples and then very sexy woman in night robe wearing stockings with a carrot cake and her husband :) We had good chemistry over time, they regularly invited me to dinners, movie or game nights.

Whenever we are three of us, she is so touchy. Kisses me almost in the lips, her hands always around my body, boob and feet touches etc. She always dresses very sexy and relieving. Her husband is very ok with her actions, he always mentions how great and attractive she is. He is so lucky to have him etc. They show their holiday pictures together that she wears thong, she shows us her new lingeries or bikinis if she went shopping that day. Due to this, I have always dreamed a threesome or a cuckold, I was sure this is the case I did not have any other explanations.

She also invites me when she is alone for movie or chat because her husband always late or travels. She comes my home suddenly and her husband always thanks me for accompanying her because she does not like being alone. Only difference is; she is still exhibitionist but she is not touchy when her husband is not around. When I do some moves, simple touching or complimenting her or offering massage etc. she directly stops me somehow. There were multiple times, late in the night, she was lying in my couch, her ass or boobs almost visible but she does not allow me to act.

***

This changed when her husband went to abroad for a project. He said to me that he will be abroad and he asked me to accompany his wife.

2-3 days later, we were watching TV together, her legs were out as always. But this time show put her foot on my legs. I do not have foot fetish but she has great foot, always well-groomed and soft. Then, I started touching her foot and she did not say anything. I started massaging her foot, 2-3 mins later I did my biggest move of my life: I started licking her foot. She said "keep going". I really liked licking her foot maybe because I dreamed a lot that my tongue on her body. Then she started touching my dick with her other foot. Her eyes contact was phenomenal, I could not last longer and I cum on her foot.

She cleaned herself and asked me: Are there anywhere else you would like to lick? I literally got hard in a minute later than I ejaculated. I would pay 5K to have a picture of that pussy and asshole because I dreamed them for ~ 1.5 years and now I was about to have them. I sucked her and buried my head to her ass in various positions until she comes. I think she had a really big orgazm. After that, she told me: "you're a great pussy licker I like it but we need to work on your foot licking". It was one of the happiest moments of my life, knowing that this might continue.

Later in the night, we fucked twice. She dominated me in the bed. In the first one, we started in missionary then continued with cow girl. She was in control of her all actions and moves, she came and then gave me a BJ and finished me with a hand job.

In the second one, I sucked her first but then she went directly to cowgirl again. I asked to change position to doggy or prone bone but she rejected. We almost came together this time. We took a shower together and she asked me: "How long have you dreamed this moment?"

Our relationship still continues. We still spend time all together (with her husband), and he knows but we never did a cuckold or threesome. She really uses me and I am very happy with it.

submitted by /u/xsenon88
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/11cvmei/fm_how_i_m_28_became_sex_toy_of_my_exhibitionist/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more