We reconnected after two years and the sex was incredible.

free dating

I (35 f) recently reconnected with this guy Hank (34 m) I had broken up with a couple years ago. He asked me if I wanted to give us another chance and I said yes. We went out last week for dinner and it was nice but we didn’t sleep together. We kissed a lot but that was it. I could tell that he wasn’t looking for something sexual that night and I was ok with that.

This weekend we got together again to celebrate his birthday and I could tell this time it was going to be different. The way he looked at me, the way he would play with my hair and caress my arm or back while we were talking. He kept telling me how hot I looked. I also could get over how handsome he looked. He’s got these beautiful blue eyes that I’ve always found mesmerizing. Finally as we were winding down our dinner he asked if I wanted to come to his place for drinks and I accepted.

II think the two of us being apart for so long must have had something to do with it because it was really intense. The minute we got into his house he pulled me close to him and kissed me. We kissed for a while then he started kissing my neck and telling me how sexy l looked in my dress. I slid my hands into his polo shirt and took it off him. I started kissing his neck and his nipples and told him how much I’d missed him and how badly I needed him.

As I was kissing his neck he slid a hand up my dress and started to rub my inner thigh. His hand started to massage my pussy through my panties and I was sopping wet within seconds. I started to try to unbuckle his belt but couldn’t get it. He stood back and did it himself. As he pushed his kahkis and boxers down I turned around and asked him to unzip my dress. He did then I lifted it up over my head and threw it aside.

Hank immediately took one of my nipples into his mouth a started to suck it as he slid his hand down my panties.I leaned back against his kitchen wall while he massaged my pussy. I was moaning softly telling him how good it felt as I gently grabbed his cock and started to stroke it. He was rock hard and I could feel it pulsing in my hand.

He remembered just how I liked him to use his hand on me, gently rubbing at the hood of my clit. I could feel my orgasm building and couldn’t stop it. I came right there in the kitchen and buried my face in his neck so his neighbors would hear me scream. This was the most intense orgasm I’d had in a long time!

After I came he started kissing me and I just wrapped my arms around his neck. I told him how much I’d missed him. I started to tell him again that I was sorry I ever let him go and he stopped me with a kiss. “I told you no mor apologies”, he said. “We’re starting over, remember?”

I wanted him so badly right then. I grabbed his cock and led him into his living room. I pushed him down onto the sofa and knelt in front of him. I pushed his legs apart and leaned in and took his cock into my mouth. He was so hard and having him in my mouth was getting me wet all over again. I sucked him down as far as I could.

As I moved my mouth up and down on his cock he moved his hips. He fucked my mouth for a while then I took his cock out of my mouth and stroked him with my hand while I licked his balls. He always loved for me to lick his balls. He was moaning loudly while I stroked him. Then I took him back into my mouth and just twirled my tongue around the head of his cock while I massaged his balls and taint.

I stopped and looked up at him. “My god I missed you!” he said. “I missed you too, baby”. I told him and started to kiss his cock. Suddenly he stood up and grabbed my hand. He started to lead me upstairs to his bedroom. When we got to his room he laid me down on the bed and laid next to me. He started kissing me while he rubbed my stomach with one hand. “I want to eat your pussy”, he whispered to me. I pushed his head down and spread my legs for him.

I always thought he gave the best oral I’ve ever had and he did not disappoint me this night. He remembered exactly how I like to be eaten and he didn’t miss a beat. Fist kissing my pussy and inner thighs, then flicking his tongue in and out of me. Working his way down to my ass and licking my asshole. He knows that drives me nuts. By the time he worked his way to my clit it was completely swollen and I knew one or two direct licks would set me off.

He sucked my clit between his lips and slowly ran his tongue around it. Then he started to quickly flick his tongue directly on it. I screamed “Ohhhhhh fuck!!” really loudly and squeezed his head between my thighs as I came.

I relaxed a bit as he continued to alternate between licking my pussy and my ass. The he repeated the whole process over again and started in on my clit slowly. This time it took me a while longer to cum but he got me there again. This orgasm Wasn’t as intense as the first two but it was still pretty good.

I grabbed his face and pulled him up to me. We kissed for a while as I stroked his cock. Then he laid on his back and I started to suck on him again. While I sucked him I rubbed my pussy.

Finally after about five minute of sucking him I just had to have him inside me. I mounted him and guided him inside me. We both moaned out loud at the same time. We’d both been waiting for this moment for so long. I started to bounce up and down on him. I knew he like that. My legs started to feel a little tired so I just sat on him and grinded into him.

While I did that I leaned in close to his face and told him how good he felt inside me. He started to time his thrusts with the movement of my hips and I knew I was about to cum again. Once again it was a really intense orgasm. Like the kind wher your thighs just tremble. I just kept saying “Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck!” over and over again.

After I came I asked him if he was close and he said yes. So I started riding him again. I felt like I was going to cum again and I did. A smaller orgasm again. Then a few seconds later I felt Hank stiffen underneath me. I felt his cock spasm inside me and his hot cum filled me up.

I laid on top of him with his cock still inside me for a few seconds just kissing him. Then I rolled off and he wrapped his arms around me and held me against him. It was the nicest feeling I’ve felt in forever. Drenched in sweat, tangled in each other’s arms, his cum dripping out of me. This is what I’ve been wanting since he came back into my life.

We held each other for a long time and I think we were both on the verge of just passing out when he told me he wanted me to stay with him overnight. Which I was ok with me. I rolled over with my back to him and he wrapped his arms around me and we fell asleep like that. I know they say “make up” sex is the best but this “getting back together after two years” sex was just fantastic.

submitted by /u/Jess-Torpedo
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more