My Senior Prom

free dating

This story takes place when I was 18 in high school, and I took my boyfriend. I am a 5 foot 3 brunette, with long sort of curly hair, C cup breasts, a big ass and nice legs.

I took my bf to prom and I wore a sexy blue dress, showing so much cleavage. We went there and after a few minutes of dancing I started rubbing his dick through his pants. We left early and he took me back to his house. (He only lived with his dad and he was away).

We went to his room and stripped down. He kissed me quickly and picked me up and set me on his bed. I stroked his dick while I kissed him. He then threw me down, and started sliding into my soaking wet pussy. He held my hand with one hand and choked me with the other hand.

After 20 minutes he put me in doggy and fucked me good. He came in me and then I fell asleep with him

submitted by /u/DuckiesofArabia
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more