Sister In laws Socks

free dating

My big sister has been with her now wife for a long while (they’re gay), I’ve known my sister in law since I started high school. (For sake of confusion, I’ll call my sister Amber and my sister in law Jennifer) Jennifer and I always got along since we met and she has always been like another big sister in my life. She’s honestly never been the most eye catching in terms of looks, she’s Hispanic with nice brown skin, a bit short at about 5’4, and a bit chubby but with a bit of curvyness, and really curly hair. Her being about 11 years older than me and always being a second big sister to me, I never thought of her in a sexual way. Fast forward to now, I’m 21 now, Amber and Jennifer are both married now. Throughout these years I have gotten that much closer to Jennifer, so much so that I’ve noticed myself look at her a bit more often than usual and finding ways to have small moments of physical contact, whether it be a big hug or grabbing her leg when our conversation sparks laughter. These interactions aren’t sexual whatsoever but have led me to think about how I view her. However it’s almost immediately dismissed because I know she would never feel that same way, nor do anything like that. I do sleep over at their house frequently to spend time with them, and I did so this week. Last night we were all watching tv in the living room when I noticed Jennifer right next to me had taken her socks off. Now, I have a huge foot fetish, and I had seen her feet before but knew it was wrong to fantasize about them since were family now. However last night when she took them off, her legs crossed, with her beautiful soles staring at me from the corner of my eye. I felt a bit of blood rush into my cock but did my best to control it as I kept glancing back at her feet. Fast forward a bit to midnight and it’s now time for bed, they have work in the morning and I had been exhausted all day. As we all stood up to go to our bedrooms, I noticed my sister in law had left her socks on the arm rest of the couch. My heart started racing, I have heard stories of other guys taking another girls used panties or socks to use while they jerk off, but I had never done that. But when I saw her socks there, the thought of doing that crossed my mind immediately. We went to our bed rooms, which are only a few feet apart so I could hear any scuffles that come from their room. I waited patiently as they fell asleep so I could make my move, my heart and mind were racing. What if I get caught? What if she put them there on purpose? To catch me? I was obviously over thinking but like I said I never done this before. I waited about 20 minutes before I walked back to the living room, making sure to walk slowly as the floors in their house creek very loudly in the silence of the night. There they were, her socks she had been wearing all day. I immediately grabbed them and put them in my pocket and walked back to my room, heart still racing not believing what I just did and what I’m about to do. I layed down, looking at them I immediately put them up to my nose and inhaled as hard as I could. I had never gotten to hard so fast in my life. The smell was unbelievable, the natural aroma and the fear factor of her finding out made me rock hard, and in combination with my heart racing uncontrollably made my cock feel really sensitive. I kept her socks pressed against my nose and took deep breaths after every in hale. Every stroke felt unbelievable, and It wasn’t long until I got close to cumming so I made my way to the bathroom as I didn’t wanna make a mess and clean in the bedroom. Now I’m the bathroom, As I was getting really close, I exhaled as much as I could, then inhaled through her sock as I came, I had never came so hard, my cock felt so sensitive, and I could feel my heart beat on every part of my body. I couldn’t believe what I just did but it felt amazing. After a quick clean up I slowly walked back to the living room and placed her socks back where they were, as I walked back to my room still full of excitement but also a bit of sadness since I had to put them back so I wouldn’t get caught. All I could think about is hoping she leaves them again so I can do it all over again, and hoping the next time her socks will be even more worn and have a stronger smell so my orgasm could be that much stronger.

submitted by /u/ffsshnureethjyedv
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more