Caught red-handed with my Gf

free dating

This was 2 years ago when I was 18 when my girlfriend (now my wife) and I were trying to find our kinks. One night I was playing siege with my friends and my friend Corey just randomly slid into the conversation and said “My girlfriend is sucking me off so hard right now.” It went silent for about 1 minute because it was a 1v1 on match point. (We won btw) note: my headphones can be heard through my ears because they are quite loud. My girlfriend Jocie was sitting next to me on our bed and clearly heard him say that because I saw her smirk in my peripheral vision and she giggled a little. I said I was getting off after that match and I turned off my computer, the next morning I woke up and took a picture of my girlfriend sleeping because she looked beautiful and I turned on my Xbox. Around 45 minutes later while playing minecraft with Corey and Joseph and I started slowly stroking to the picture on my phone to get a quick bust in, my friends heard me breathing heavy and they were like “yo stop jacking off and help us mine.” That snapped me out of it and I stopped stroking and was about to zip up my pants until my girlfriend came up from behind me on the bed (I was sitting on the end of the bed playing Xbox) and grabbed my dick and whispered in my ear “I’ll be your cockwarmer baby.” I immediately got erect and it poked through my underwear standing at 7 1/2 inches tall. She tapped on the tip through the underwear before grabbing it and pulling it out of the underwear to sit on it. The moment it entered her pussy I let out a small moan and dropped the controller I reached to pick it up and she twisted her hip around my cock slightly and I almost came. I picked it up and started playing again while holding a conversation with my friends for 20 minutes after that until she squeezed my balls so tenderly I moaned loudly while talking to my friends and they immediately knew what was going on. My friend Joseph hopped off 2 minutes later and it was just me and Corey building in minecraft until he got off as well. 20 minutes later I am full on railing my girlfriend on our bed until I cum all over her chest and face. My friends Corey and Joseph kick down my door and yell “SWAT TEAM MOTHERFUCKER GET ON THE GROUND!” As a joke. They both see us naked and say “oh shit.” 15 upvotes for part 2?

submitted by /u/Responsible-Berry-81
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more