He pounded me into a total cum coma on his birthday!

free dating

Yesterday was his birthday, with all the covid craziness I still managed a surprise and he got to see his friends (garden visits) I let him drink and I drove him house to house. He was soo happy he hadn't seen some of them in person in over a year.

When we finally got home he was very drunk and overly grateful for his day. He often takes longer to cum when he's been drinking but last night was a whole other level. He told me he was going fuck me earlier on in the night and I was all excited. But I just wasn't prepared. He went down on me on the couch and made me cum 3 times, which is impressive from oral for him.

Then he fucked me, then I rode him hard, at times I was sat on his face then he was sat on mine. I don't know of I've ever cum like I did last, it was just repetitive, over and over. I offered him my ass, held a vibe to my clip while he not only fucked my asshole, he pounded it. He went to town on it. I like being HIS victim, and last night I was THE victim. He ruined my pussy, my ass and my throat. I was sober but by the time he came I felt drunk!! I was dizzy and a mess. He finished, cumming in my ass, over the arm of the sofa, he was plastered to my back, face buried in the back of my neck moaning.

We curled up on the couch and slept there for over 9 hours. I've never been so Cum broken.

submitted by /u/bluelightslady
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more