Friends mom part 5

free dating

About a week had passed of me constantly fucking my mom( my step mom) we would grop eachother when ever we saw eachother, we would have normal conversation while I fingered her or while she gave me a handjob, things like continued for a week until Wednesday when my mom told me her and my aunt (which I wanted to fuck so bad but didn't know how) where going on trip with my dad so i had the house to myself and was pretty horny, I didn't Jack off because I wanted to build up my load for my mom. I just thought I would go to my moms and sisters house and blow my load into one of them (read my previous story to understand) but them I thought about Georges mom and how badly I wanted to fuck her. I waited until Sunday and messaged George if I can come over and sleepover, I even told him ill ask his parents (knowing his mom would definitely agree) he was ok with it and I walked down to his house after backing my bag. I arrived near dinner time, I was wearing my loose shorts and a large hoodie to hide my boner if i needed to, I don't think I mentioned this previously but George had a big house which was good for trying hid noises such as moaning, George opened the door and we did our handshake and thanked him for letting me come over. I walked into the kitchen and saw his mom, she was wearing leggings and t shirt, I went over and she was excited to see me, he hugged and I gropped her perfect ass and she rubbed my dick through my pants. She told me dinner was almost ready so I waited for about 10 minutes in the living room talking to George.

"Dinners ready"

I sat next to his mom on the table, ,while eating dinner she started rubbing my dick through my pants, Mona was risky which made it even more hot. After rubbing for a bit she took my dick out and started jerking Me off, we continued to talk and georges mom asked me if I was going to stay over, I said if it's ok with them and she said it was no problem smiling at me as she said that George got up and she let of my dick and I covered it with hoodie he told me to hurry up, I told him I was going to help his mom clean the table he said ok and went upstairs his dad just left the table and said he had to pack a flight Tomorrow and left to go to his room. Mona kissed me and got up to clean the table, while she was washing dished I went up to her bent her back and went on my knees and pulled her leggings down she had no panties so I pulled her pants down and started eating her ass

"Ughh yess baby"

I continued to eat her out until she finished the dishes I turned her around and ate her wet pussy, licking her all over, I shoved in two if my fingers and fingered her while eating her. She had one had the counter and the other hand grabbing a fist full if my hair, she moaned and came within minutes all over my face, I got up and she cleaned and face and we made out

"Come back later and I will take care of you"

She said with a smile, I nodded my head and left going to George and started playing games with him on his xbox as if I didn't just eat his koms pussy

Sorry for this cliff hanger but im kinda busy, I will release part 6 soon

submitted by /u/SolidAd7588
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more