First time

free dating

I just graduated recently I’m 18 and I found Grindr I’ve never been with a guy or even thought about it. This profile messages me it’s 2:00 am I wasn’t expecting anything he was 52 Latino thick and uncut we talked a bit and out of nowhere he sends his address it’s 6mins away.

I told him I was only looking to give head and nothing more he said yes that’s fine. I bought this warming edible moisturizer it was Carmel green apple flavored. I walk into his really nice house and sit down in the living room we talked and I crawled over to his chair it was a big thick uncut Latino daddy cock 😍🤤 I started with his balls he pulled a lush vibrator and basically put it in while I was sucking him. HOLY FUCK HE WAS CONTROLLING IT. My legs were shaking my body was going numb I had built a lot of spit from the lube

submitted by /u/Savagetac105
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more