Our first threesome (true)

free dating

My girl and I have been together a while and we have been discussing having a threesome for some time, and the other night her fantasy of being fucked by 2 guys came true.

It started innocently with the 2 of us having a few drinks at home; fast faward a couple of hours, she is drunk and very horny and suggests tonight is the night. She tells me she wants to be fucked by another guy, I wasn't sure at first but the thought of it was kind of hot so I agreed in the end. After hitting up her tinder matches (we both use it to keep things spicy) it's not long before a guy of her choosing is on his way over.

A well built older guy turns up at the front door and she is ecstatic as she welcomes him in. It's fair to say I'm apprehensive at this point but I can see she is happy so I go along with it.

After having a few drinks together and learning he has a wife (who doesn't know he is here) my girl subtly slides my hand down her leggins to show me just how wet she is, and she is dripping, so she suggests we all go upstairs.

I should mention at this pont she loves the idea of being a dirty little home wrecker.

We are all a bit nervous to start with, but as the alcohol kicks in, we all start to loosen up and she starts kissing me as he undressed.

Before long, she is sandwiched between 2 men, making out with one after the other as she strokes our cocks and has every inch of her body being caressed, she was in slut heaven. Bear in mind, me and him are both over 6ft and my girl is just under 5ft, she was dwarfed by the 2 of us.

She drops to her knees before pulling me and him together and stuffing both our cocks in her mouth, I can tell by his face just how much he loves it.

Now this is where things take a kinky turn.

I start to kiss her again, then she turns to me and says she has always had a cuckold fantasy and she wants him to fuck her and make me watch. Before I can respond he pulls her out of my arms and forces her back to her knees before stuffing his cock in her face and face fucking her. She looks at me with the sexiest expression I have ever seen, I can tell she is experiencing bliss and for some sick reason it turns me on more than anything.

She grabs my balls and pulls me to the floor next to her, he pushed our heads together and takes in in turns stuffing his cock down our throats. I had no idea that sucking cock could be so hot, never before had I thought that I would be into this, yet there I was sucing the dick of an older man, with my girlfriend next to me. Wow.

She shyly asks me if it would be ok if he fucks her, to which I reluctlanty reply 'I suppose so' (I always imagined a threesome would be with 2 girls) and before the words leave my mouth, she pushes him to the bed and climbs on top of him. I have never seen so much passion as the way she started kissing this man she had just met.

At this point I'm feeling disgusted with myself but my cock is so hard I don't even care, she lookes over her should at me and tells me to stand in thr corner and jerk off as I watch. She grabs his cock and tries to sit down on it, he struggles to penetrate her because she is so tight, and I remeber him saying how much tighter my girl is than his wife (thanks for the compliment I guess)

So there I am jerking off in the corner of my own bedroom watching my girlfriend of 5 years riding another man, I can see her juices running down his shaft with every stroke, the sight of his balls pressing against her as he goes deep was such a turn on.

I forgot to mention he didn't bring a condom, and since we are in a long term relationship we don't use them either, so there is some stranger fucking my girl raw in front of me, safe to say there is now way I would allow this if I wasn't drunk.

They change position as he pickes her up and starts fucking her off the ground with her legs wrapped around him, the way she fucks him passionately isn't something I've seen since we were first dating. The way he fucks her so deep makes her moan loudly and she loves every inch of his cock.

Next they are doing doggy style on the bed, im lucky enough to be kissing her at this point as she bounces into me with every thrust he puts in her. Then I notice her muffled moans turn to a slight wince, I look over her to see this guy slowly pushing his cock into my girlfriend's asshole and she isn't doing a single fucking thing to stop him. Quickly her winces turn to moans as she takes the length of his cock in her ass, something she NEVER let's me do.

After some time of getting her ass fucked, he makes me get on my knees and suck his cock, and I sucked every inch, tasting my girls ass off her new bulls cock.

He then tells her he wants to fuck me and she thinks this is a great idea. I get onto all fours and start to eat her out, he spits on my asshole and forces his way into me, it really hurts at first but I let him do it because I can see how much she is enjoying it, it wasn't long before I was loving it too!

Anyway to make a long story slightly shorter, the rest of the night consists of them fucking ALOT while I watch with me being lucky enough to occasionally get in on the action as long as I gave myself to her bull for the pleasure. The day after my ass was so sore but it was so hot knowing I had been used. Safe to say after that I am a total cuck and I cant wait until we do it again. Also she has become so much hornier and our sex life has got better since, looks like all I needed to do to spice up our sex life was to watch my parter of 5 years get railed by another older man.

Thanks for reading guys, I know this was a long one but I needed to get it off my chest since there is no way in hell I'm telling my friends that both my girl and me got fucked by a total stranger.

I'd love to talk more about it so hit me up on kik: itsjeydey23

I also have some picture from the night I'd love to share.

submitted by /u/VelvetCatwalk
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more