I knew you wanted me (pt 2)

free dating

i approached the next day with uncertainty. how were we going to act around each other after what happened? after he saw my vulnerable, naked body paired with his in moments of unbridled ecstasy. would he remember it the same way--the way he thrusted his dick in and out of me, the way he curled his fingers inside me hitting every pleasure filled nerve i had? i guess time was going to tell.

the day started as normal as any other--ran reports, had meetings, maintained general office etiquette. i noticed though that he wouldnt really look at me. every time i came into sight, he turned his face down as if ashamed for the sexual violation that happened the night prior. his behavior was partially anxiety-inducing but i knew the words he whispered to me as he fucked me and made me his bitch were true. he was on and off the phone all day so the usual joking antics were put on pause for what seemed like forever.

at one point i looked up and noticed he had been gone from his desk for quite some time. though thinking he was just in a meeting, i got up to go to the bathroom. as i was turning the corner to open the door, he was coming out of the bathroom himself. he didnt utter a single word, rather let through a slight smirk and leaned back against the wall. i smiled and rolled my eyes and went to go into the bathroom again when i felt him grab my arm and pull me in. "did i say you could go?" he whispered. it was then that he grabbed my hips and turned me to face him, pushing me into the mens bathroom. what started as a mundane morning very quickly turned into a steamy afternoon.

he pushed me up against the mirror and grabbed my face kissing me with light force. i couldnt count the amount of hands i felt on my body. where there was one, there were three. he proceeded to turn me around to look at him touch me in the mirror. "i want you to look at yourself when i make you cum" he said breathily in my ear. he stuck one finger in my mouth and then put that same finger down my pants to meet with my already soaked pussy. he let out a little laugh and with almost no teasing at all, he put his finger inside me. he curled it up and went deeper and deeper with each in and out motion. i couldnt hold it in anymore. he felt so fucking good. i let out a moan and he took his finger out of me and put it up to my lips to shush me. that same finger would be the one to make me cum so hard that a tear would roll down my cheek. he knew every spot to hit and when to hit it, when not to hit it. i wanted him so bad. i wanted him to know just how much.

when i finished, he sucked me off of his finger and started to walk out. now it was my turn. i grabbed his arm and pulled him back in and said "did i say you could go?"

submitted by /u/urmom17171
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more