A Creative [F]emdom punishment she gave [M]e [Long]

free dating

After a long hiatus, she wanted me to tell you all about one of her favorite new punishments she came up with. For background context, we both have found that we love power exchange, and she‘s really loved taking control in the bedroom.

Our latest new twist has been chastity play, which has been lots of fun for her...and, let’s be real, pretty fun for me too. After having me wear my cage for a few hours, which turned into a day, then into several days, she decided she wanted me to go an entire week locked up. At first, I was nervous about the idea, but after chatting about it, we decided to give it a try. Part of the protocol for the week included her reaching out to me several times throughout the day for “chastity checks”, and I needed to fulfill the request within the next 30 minutes. Needless to say, I missed a few that week, which leads us to the punishment for not being able to meet her demands.

At the end of the week, I was excited to get out of the cage, but I knew I was in for some sort of punishment for missing some check ins. After meeting up with her, she let me know she had something to help remind me who’s the one in charge and that I’d certainly remember to stay on top of things next time. Like the start of all of our sessions, she was sitting on her couch, and I was on my knees, fully naked looking up at her. After a bit of lecturing, she told me to get up and get over her knee. Figuring I’d be spanked for said punishment, I thought that I was getting off relatively easy, so I wasn’t going to complain...cut to several minutes later with her using her paddle and alternating that with taking her crop to my asshole, and I wasn't feeling so lucky anymore.

After satisfied with her work and letting me know how my cheeks matched the chastity device so well, she said that she thought my butt needed some more attention since it was such an inviting position. She proceeded to put on a pair of latex gloves, lube me up, and give me a very thorough fingering still over her knee. As you can imagine, still being locked up made this pretty uncomfortable, however I was incredibly turned on by her, as we call them, “magic fingers”.

Once she had me in that state, she brought out the newest punishment . She had me get back on my knees and she proceeded to bring out a pad of paper, a small box, and a sharpie. Placing the pad on the box, she proceeded to inform me that I would be writing lines to remember my position. Not being the first time I’ve written lines before, I thought “no big deal”, but when I reached for the marker, she let me know things would different than I expected.

”Oh you won’t be writing with your hands. No, no. I will be putting this marker up your ass, and you’ll be writing your lines that way.”

I was shocked. But, by her look, I knew she was serious, so I silently nodded to her demand. She had me bend over, and she put my writing utensil right where she said she would. Then, she had me squat over the pad of paper, and informed me what I’d be writing for her.

”We’ll keep it easy. I’ll have you write ‘Slut’ 5 times. And, to make things easier, I’ll guide your writing. Your penmanship better be good too, or you’ll go right back over my knee .”

I can certainly say that it was a whole new level of submission to have her hand on my ass and to hear her little encouragements of “good boy” or “that’s right, write what you are for me” or even “in this position I can make you write whatever I want”. It was such an odd blend of embarrassment mixed with eroticism, and I certainly felt like she was the one calling the shots and in complete control. It also was physically a lot harder than I imagined it would be, and I was glad she only had me write 5 words in the end!

After finishing my lines, she deemed I had done well enough, and, as a reward, she let me out of my cage. She also allowed me to have my long awaited orgasm. Of course, she made me pleasure myself while she returned to fingering my ass. After finishing, she put one last twist by having me lick my mess up from her gloved fingers (the clean hand, of course!). Once I had settled down, the cage was put back on, and she decided I’d have to redo the week since I missed the check-ins.

The lines were a very new punishment, and I think she’ll probably continue to use them going forward. As always, feedback and creative suggestions are welcomed for any future punishments or activities.

Much love Redditors!

submitted by /u/ThisHappened4Reals
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/nphu7h/a_creative_femdom_punishment_she_gave_me_long/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more