Blindfolded fucktoy for three men!

free dating

I've entertained welcome curiosity about staying sexually active and fit to accommodate gentlemen, and since I'm a bit drowsy but freshly-fucked, I wanted to share a bit about my mindset, in hopes it could encourage and even educate others.

When I go into "slutspace" and swoon for male attention, that involves doing various things to help them feel at ease. Sometimes that involves putting on a particular fragrance, dressing a certain way to fit the preference of the men (if I know who they're going to be), and so on. In other words, being slutty involves a kind of customization to get the most out of the experience.

There are these two gentlemen who enjoy bonding over and sharing girls, Tony and Steve. (I know them through Ben, who I've mentioned in a previous story. He helps me feel safe while empowering me to explore.) I've hooked up with the two before, and I know they go wild when they tailor me to their liking.

Keep in mind this isn't some overly-orchestrated Eyes Wide Shut-type thing. Honestly though, it's kind of like a kidnapping, because it comes up on short notice, and I ask for more time to get ready, but the answer is NO. So I'm in my fuzzy pink pajamas, thrust outside into the cold before being told to get in the car. As is often the case, because it heightens my excitement and anxiety, I am blindolded, driven, delivered to the front door of one of the men's residences. Then ordered to crawl. A collar is quickly strapped around my neck, a leash is snapped on, I'm on all fours until I'm instructed to hop up on the bed.

"You clean?" I'm asked by Tony.

I nod, thinking they mean my STI status.

"You CLEAN?" a rough hand reaches down into my jammies and prods at my ass.

I grimace a bit and bite my lower lip, hesitating, indicating that no, I haven't had a chance to go through the full internal cleansing because I was just fucking abducted.

My clothes are pulled off.

"It's OK, two other holes, plug her."

Here's a lifeprotip, girls and guys: when a slut's asshole has an insertable filling it, it reduces the amount of available space "down there" and will make her cunt tighter. Depending on the size or shape of what's inserted, it will affect the sensations of a hard cock inside, so I'm told. I can certainly feel a difference when I finger myself (which I actually don't do often) and press against the lower wall, separating my pussy and ass. I've done my fair share of anal training, so I've become finely-attuned to those differences. So couples and FWBs out there, give it a go!

The two men work together in close coordination. I don't know if Ben is watching or supervising or what, I don't hear him. My blindfold is tightened, my hands are bound to corners of the bed, and my feet join them on the opposite side until I am spread-eagle, vulnerable.

I hear a squirty hissing and cool lube is dabbed on my anus. I squirm. Then fingers, one, then more. I squirm more. Then the object is eased in, feels like a thin taper until a bulge, then fully embedded.

"See how that feels."

I wince, they've already stopped referring to me as a person.

They're going to use me.

I hear the unzipping, and body weight shifting as Steve (I know it's him because of how he smells) gets up on the bed his body weight presses against me and he guides himself to find my pussy, and without any further prep, starts to push in. I find that first penetration delicious, because there's a lot of friction, bodies starting to join, and the back-and-forth tease until - he sinks balls deep to the hilt, and I let out a groan.

"Feels pretty tight, but -"

I feel rustling as the momentum is disrupted and Steve exits my body.

"Push out. OUT. Good."

I groan while the first plug is removed from my ass, and another is promptly introduced. It definitely feels bigger, with more "bumps" as it goes in.

"Try that hole now."

Steve puts his hands under my shoulder blades and pulls himself onto me, into me.

"Wait, one more thing."

I feel the unmistakable scent of Coco Cabana Cream being rubbed into my skin. I applied it myself the first time I was introduced to them, but they like it so much, they've come to associate it with me being a comfort for them. Ben must've brought my bag and gotten it out.

"Mmmm."

"Smells like paradise."

"How's this smell to you?"

Fingers go into my cunt and then smear my well-marinated juices over my face. I cough a bit, because I wasn't expecting it.

Now when I breathe it's a heady mix of the coconut and my own natural smell.

"More like it. I'll cum pretty quick."

"Go slower then."

Laughter of three men fills the air.

Steve does deep, long strokes, grunting with almost each one. I feel even tighter and more receptive.

"That does feel better."

"See?"

"It's like there's... a texture, grabbing my dick every time I push in, it's like a little hand -"

"Just shut up and fuck, man."

They laugh again. I feel like I'm some sexy science experiment, being discussed for my assets and the best way to customize me for their enjoyment.

Tony and Steve aren't too wordy. I feel time drift away while they switch back and forth, pumping me. Sure, there's some variation, but it's mostly men doing what they do naturally.

Tony takes his time with the strokes too. He has a much more hairy body, and it tickles when his chest presses against mine. He also likes to bite breasts, so I yelp when he clamps down his teeth on my nipples. He really likes using his tongue, tracing it across my neck, and along my cheek. He puts his fingers around my lips and in my mouth, choking me momentarily. But he doesn't kiss me on the lips. (I think I know why but I haven't told him.)

"Gonna - ah!"

I feel Tony ramp up his pace, and he grips my hips. I know what that means. He clumsily, quickly stumbles up my body and sits on my chest. I heave to breathe and he sprays his load all across my blindfolded face, my tongue bobbing to catch the thick ropes of cum. That telltale mawkish scent fills the air.

"Suck."

"You can go rougher," Ben reminds them.

In response, Tony pulls my mouth open, rubs his fingers on my jaw, then forces his dick head in. I taste myself, I taste him while giving him a blowjob cleanup.

While that's happening I feel another cock go into me. It's probably Steve, based on thrusting rhythm and feel. I know Ben and he's likely just watching or jerking off to all of this.

"Not going to last long -"

"Told you. Just use that hole."

Reflexively, I squeeze what I can with my muscles between my legs - milking Steve's cock while the tightness of the rippled plug massages him. I want his cum inside me so much.

"Unghh."

But he pulls out and starts spraying on my chest, my pussy mound.

I start to speak but Ben cuts me off, says what I was going to.

"Guys, it's okay if you want to come inside," says Ben. "I do it all the the time."

He says that last part with pride and it makes me blush.

"It's cool man..." Steve strains, mid-cum. I get a feeling he's afraid of knocking me up, even though I've got a Paragard installed inside of me.

The sound of men finding their lustful relief with me calms down.

"Show you how she likes it," Ben says. His turn. We've fucked a lot, so he knows my cadence. But even he expresses surprise at how snug I am with the plug in. "Okay just like this..."

He undoes my arm and leg cuffs and mounts me, his beautiful cock splitting me open, now entering a well-used pussy, and he finds his pace. Now that they are free, I instinctively wrap my legs around his back, then my arms follow suit in embrace, pulling him in close, taking him balls deep and meeting each stroke with my hips.

"I love you," I exhale, can't hold it back.

He whispers in my ear "I love you too baby, let's show them how we cum."

Our bodies rock in sync. He knows how important the momentum is to me, and teasing me when he reaches down my grazes my clit - not too hard, not too soft - just right. My breathing deepens when I feel him rub his lower abdomen against mine. Although he is much taller than me, in this position, it feels amazing to be connected so intimately.

I close my eyes behind the blindfold, not that anyone else can see, and fill that orgasm building in me, that need to affirm my own slutdom. With the necessary roughness, I'm reminded I have traces of soreness from an encounter I had a few days ago, but the residual and mild cramping feels delicious.

I explode with unintelligble gasps and screaming, and it feels so good, so good. My reactions push him over the edge too, and he starts growling and firing his jets of cum right up against my womb, my cuntal contractions must be even more intense while plugged. I pull Ben in as close as I can, madly kissing him despite all the cum on my face and down my throat. I know he doesn't mind, and after a stressful week, I needed this so badly.

"Wow," says Steve.

"Uhuh," is all Tony has to add.

"Good girl," Ben says, almost as a single gasp.

And I'm sure I have the biggest fucking smile on my face.

submitted by /u/bingospn
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more