I (F 28) slept with my best friend's dad (M 56) when I was in college. I am still active with him.

free dating

When I moved to college, I lived with him until graduation and that's when we started this. He is the father of my friend whom I have known for years and as far as I know, she doesn't know about it yet. He is single and lives alone. So back when I moved in with him, we had a lot of sexual tension between us despite the fact that we shouldn't and I was like his daughter and he was like my father. Yet, we both loved this tension and loved when our bodies touched every now and then. I wasn't dating anyone at the time (in fact I never dated anyone before) and he too was single. It was bound to happen and fully realized it. The question was when?
He made his move when he hugged me from behind and reached for my pussy. I didn't resisted, instead I turned around and kissed him. We ended up in his bed and I lost my virginity to him. With that, I shifted to his room and my original room was turned into study room more or less. We used to have regular sex with each other until I graduated as we both were exclusive with each other. When his daughter came over and when she was around us, we behaved.
The taboo of having sex with a guy who is almost my dad's age turns me on and the fact that he is my close friend's father turns me on even more. I am still active with him (not as before) and try to see him every weekend.
--I was over 18 when I moved in with him.

submitted by /u/Contentlifer
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more